ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

QUOTE: 

"Whatever life gives you, even if it hurts, just be strong, and put on your game face. Strong walls shake, but never collapse."

- UNKNOWN

◆━━━━━━◆━━━━━━◆

[SAMI]

I was advised by my doctor to take it easy for the next couple of days but how could I? I mean, I was getting bored sitting at home with nothing to do but watch tv or clean around the place.

Even with watching tv and constantly watching the same shows over and over again was getting frustrating. Like, how many times can you watch Spongebob and not go crazy?

a/n: Serious how can you? Even I wonder that. But please, don't shoot me.

After a while of being cooped up in my place for so long, I decided to get up and go out for a little bit even if it was to the park just clear my mind and get some fresh air.

I rolled my body carefully out of bed and headed to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done showering,  I went to my closet to see what I could wear for my little outing.

Checking closely to what could wear since the weather was changing and Fall was right around the corner, I decided on a long sleeve teal shirt, khaki legging pants with ankle boots.

I finished up changing into my outfit and headed down the steps to grabbed my keys and head out the door.

But just as I went to grab the knob to the front door, there was a knock stopping me in my tracks.

I wasn't expecting anyone or packages and Tonya was currently at work, so who could it be, I thought. I peeked one eye through the keyhole and saw to Asian people waiting for my answer. 

One was a tall young man as he glanced down at the older woman who told him to knock again. He sighed heavily as he lifted his arm up once to knock on my door once more.

But before he could place his fist up against the door, I went ahead and open it causing them to become shocked towards my present.

It was quiet for the longest as neither one of us said anything. But when I glanced over at the older woman, she eyed me up and down like she was disgusted by me.

But when I squinted my eyes, I could have assumed that I know her from somewhere or someone. "Uh-hello, are you Sami....?" The young guy asked me snapping me back to him with his question.

I stared at the man then back to the older woman, why was hr asking me who I was? I just couldn't fathom why the two of them look so familiar.

A COUPLE OF DAYS AGO

THIRD POV

While at the BiGHiT's practice room, the members of BTS were still practicing the new routine for their upcoming comeback until a knock came at the door.

The group halted in their movements when one of the member's mothers walked inside with bags of food in her hand.

"Hello." The members and so did the dance instructors in the practice room bowed with respect towards the woman.

One of the boys rushed forward with excitement in his body recognizing who came into the practice room.

It was Hoseok's mother.