~ 2

Chapter 2 |

Michael's Pov

*1 Year Later*

Today was that day. The day exactly one year ago when I got caught killing that guy whose name is not important. I was determined to go and find that girl who witnessed me kill him because she reported me and my brother to the cops, and I had to flee the country for five months.

I had my other brothers watching over her for me for the past year to see if anything had changed with her concerning where she would be in order for me to get her for myself. Surprisingly, she stayed in the same location and worked in the same dance studio from a year ago. She obviously has no life or sense of protection.

I was in the car with three of my brothers: Jermaine, Tito, and Marlon. They were all being annoying as fuck like always. We soon pulled up behind a dumpster in the same alley that Jermaine and I rode up in a year ago. There was old yellow police tape lining some of the walls from what I'm guessing is the crime scene that I caused there.

Suddenly, the car jerked forward, and the four of us basically went flying forward.

"Damn, Tito! Slow the fuck down," I shouted at him when the car stopped.

I jumped out the car with two guns in each of my jeans' front pockets: one loaded, one unloaded. I had on a gray, hooded sweatshirt, gloves, and an additional black trench coat that limited my movement to very little at all. I fucking told La Toya I didn't need this shit.

It was the polar opposite from my normal attire, but I had to fit in just so that I couldn't get caught (again) or startle the girl whose name was Kyela.

I checked the time, 10:57. We were just in time because my lazy ass brothers told me that she normally leaves around this time. Just like last year.
I start to walk down the dark cement towards the lights of the street. As I come closer to the wall, I can hear her having a conversation with someone.

"Are you sure you wanna go down there alone? I could always take you home," the guy says.

No, you can't.

"No, I'll be fine. Thank you though," she lets out a giggle that makes me want to vomit.

"Okay, I'll let you go. I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you more," she replies.

Oh, kill me now.

I peer around the corner slightly, spying on them as they share a somewhat passionate kiss against the hard brick wall. I roll my eyes at their affection. I wish fucking Marlon would've told me about her having a boyfriend.

When she finally pulls away from his face, she's out of breath, and he whispers something into her ear that makes her do that giggle again. I wish he would leave so that I can handle my business already.

"I'll see you tomorrow," she says.

No, you won't.

"Alright, bye."

They give each other a quick peck on the lips before he walks off down the sidewalk. Kyela lifts her huge duffle bag up from the ground and starts walking in my direction, so I hide my face behind the wall once more. Once she passes by, I make my move.

"What are you doing? Get off of me! Who are you?"

I cover her mouth with one of my gloved hands, and she squirms around to get out of my grip.

"You don't remember me? Huh? You don't remember the guy that you ratted out to the cops last year on this day? You don't remember that?"

She screams something into my hand that I don't understand, and I don't think I want to. I take her by the arm and push her against the brick wall with her facing me, and now I notice that she's a pretty girl. Maybe I could use this one.

Her eyes widen as she begins to study my face, and she screams something more along the lines of, "I'm sorry, just let me go," but there's no way that's going to happen.

I watch as her eyes fill with tears, and they come pouring down her face while she's not screaming anymore. She closes her eyes and shakes her head back and forth as if trying to wake up from a nightmare. Well, this is reality, so wake up and smell the coffee.

Since I don't handle crying well, I pull out my unloaded gun and point it to her forehead. It didn't work very well because she started screaming at the top of her lungs and even more tears flowed down her almost perfect face.

I sighed and pulled the trigger and she went silent, shutting her eyes so tight, I thought her eyelids would rip. After realizing she wasn't dead, she relaxed her eyes, but not opening them.

"I'm going to put you in my car, and you're not going to say shit. Do you understand me?"

She sniffles while nodding, so I yank her off the wall towards my car.

When we got into the car, everything was silent. Bringing her with me wasn't part of the plan, but as being the boss, I can make any fucking changes in the plan that I want. If they don't like the changes, then they can go off and deal with shit their own way.

Hey readers !

Do you like this chapter ?

Leave your thoughts in the comments because I'd love to read them !