~ 26

Warning... Mature scene.

Chapter 26 |

Kyela's Pov

In no time, we were bursting through his bedroom door, and he was laying me across the bed gently. I had kicked off my shoes on the floor, and Michael slowly peeled my jeans off my legs and tossed them onto the floor.

"God, I love you," he breathed in my ear.

My eyes fluttered open, "Do you mean that?"

"Always," he said, and he continued to kiss my neck, earning a soft moan from me.

My hand traveled down the back of his neck, to his back, then to the hem of his shirt. I pulled it up over his head and threw it to the other side of the bed with my pants, and he stepped back from me. He commanded me to sit at the top of the bed, so I obeyed his commands and I crawled to the top. I watched him while he kicked his shoes off feverishly and pulled his pants off, letting them fall to his ankles, and I gasped when I saw the large bulge through the thin fabric, and a smirk spread across his face before he crawled across the bed towards me. Now, I was nervous. He simply kissed my cheek, and I shut my eyes, taking deep breaths because I knew that couldn't back out of this now.

"Come here," he commanded. His face was inches away from mine, and I felt his hand at the bottom of my shirt, and he tugged it up over my head before he took one hand and removed my bra in one swift motion. His eyes roamed over my body momentarily, and he pulled me over to him and pressed our bodies together. His thumb swiped over my cheek as he pressed his lips against mine, and his other hand trailed down my side, and he quickly ripped my panties from my body without much effort, making me gasp, and he chuckled quietly.

"Hold on," he said. I watched him lean over and reach into the drawer of the nightstand and pull out a gold package. He easily slipped it on and looked back to me.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked, smiling deviously. I nodded reluctantly, but he already knew what my answer was going to be, so there was no reason to ask.

Finally, he pulled me onto his lap, and I sucked in a breath from the slight discomfort. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he groped one of my breasts in his right hand while he held my waist tight with his left. I moaned in a mixture of pain and pleasure as he started off slowly, and the room quickly got silent other than the sound of our heavy breathing. I could feel ecstasy quickly taking over my body while I moaned softly and begged him to continue. His skin was glistening with sweat underneath the moonlight that was shining through the window, and I wished this moment could go on forever. I grazed my nails across his back and called his name desperately as I released myself, and my whole body gave out. Michael lifted my chin with his hand and kissed me tenderly as I felt him start to slow down, and he sighed l happily before resting his forehead against mine, and we looked into each other's eyes for a moment before I swiped his hair away from his sweaty face.

He pulled the blankets back and laid me down against the pillow. I shifted my body so that I was facing him when he laid down next to me, and he stroked my cheek lovingly. "I love you," I said, and he smiled.

"Do you mean that?" he asked, and I giggled and nodded. He pulled me in for a deep kiss, and my eyelids got heavy, and I fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to the sound of the door opening to the bedroom, but I was still a bit groggy.

"Michael?" I called.

"Yes?" he answered, "I was just going to get something to drink. I'll be right back."

I stretched, and I felt the most tortuous pain in between my legs, and my mind could only process everything that happened the night before when I gave myself to Michael, and he did the same. It was something that I'd never be able to forget. I massaged my inner thigh with my hand, and when I opened my eyes again, Michael was hovering over me. He smiled and sat down next to me.

"Is it supposed to hurt this bad?" I questioned.

"I'm not sure," he answered.

I knew that he had probably been with plenty of women before, so this wasn't new to him, and he was probably familiar with the pain that he left them with when he was done with them. There's no telling what he's experienced before.

I found the power to pull myself up in the bed, and he handed me the glass of water that he'd brought upstairs. I gulped half of it down quickly, and he chuckled. "Take it easy," he said, and I gave him the glass back. He leaned over to me and gave me a long, lingering kiss on the lips before moving to my neck, and I sighed happily.

"They'll all be here soon, so you may want to get some clothes on." he said.

"I'm going to go and shower then," I said as I pulled the covers back and hopped out of bed. Michael's eyes stayed on me while he absentmindedly admired my body, and I scurried off into the bathroom. While I waited for the water to get hot, I brushed my teeth and tried to fix my hair up a bit. I stepped into the shower, and I let the hot water beat down on my skin. I could still picture Michael's hands roaming all over my body, and I would do anything to have him do it again. Suddenly, the shower curtain was ripped open, and I jumped back.

"Mind if I join you?" Michael asked with a smirk. I shook my head and moved over to give him some space. He stepped into the tub with me after taking his boxers off, and he pressed himself against me from behind me. I closed the shower curtain, and the tub instantly got dimmer. He put his arms around me, and I tilted my head out of instinct when he pressed his lips to the sensitive skin below my ear, and I bit my lip to stifle my moans. He chuckled against my neck,

"I want to hear you."

He continued with his tease of kisses down my neck before he grabbed the bar of soap and lathered my body with it all over. I turned to face him, and his eyes were burning with lust, so I pushed him further into the water, watching his hair become drenched and begin to stick to his face. I pulled his shoulders down to my level, and I kissed him passionately. The water continued to cascade down our bodies while we stayed in each other's arms for what felt like hours.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")

sorry if that chapter wasn't what you were expecting, but I'm still trying to perfect writing steamy scenes like these, and I think I'm almost there, but I'm getting better.

I'm sure you were all waiting for this though because they'd gotten interrupted so many times. well, they finally did it !

another thing: school is starting for me, so I might get a little busy, and the updates might not be as frequent, but I promise I'll get new chapters to you as quickly as possible, so don't worry!

vote and comment, guys !

Mickeythemoonwalker ♡