~ 6

Chapter 6 |

Today would be the day that was my two month mark of being here, and I really hate it. I've literally argued with Michael every other day, Janet's been avoiding me (which wouldn't be surprising), and I've been learning how to kill people. I'm not a really big fan of fighting, so I was seriously refusing to hold a gun when Michael first gave it to me. He eventually scared me into learning when he threatened my life again.

Since then, it's been really easy, and I have great aim.

This morning, Rebbie woke me up while she was perfectly dressed with makeup and everything. I was really confused when she started doing my makeup almost exactly like hers, and she gave me a crisp, white pant suit along with a bright red shirt.

After I finished getting dressed, she lead me downstairs into the basement, which I had never in, where everybody seemed to be at the time. We were all dressed alike; in suits looking spiffy, and I was terrified.

Michael sat behind a large desk in a black office chair with the same outfit that I remember he'd been wearing a year ago with the fedora and all. He hadn't dressed like this in the past two weeks, and I had wondered why.

Marlon, Tito, Randy, La Toya, Janet, Rebbie, and I lined the cold walls of the rooms with guns placed neatly in the front of our pants. I didn't know what this was, but I knew it want gonna be good.

Michael's Pov

Why would Rebbie do this to me? I bet she purposefully dressed Kyela in that outfit just to irritate me. Nothing is wrong with it, but the way she's wearing it is giving me a serious problem. I don't need to be distracted by her in the middle of this meeting.

I know that my sisters are wearing the same exact outfit, just in different colors, but I don't look at them like that. That's fucking sick. I couldn't say that I liked the way some girl's ass was perfectly set in those pants except for hers. She just had something about her that could outshine every other woman in the world, and I had no idea why.

When she caught me staring at her, I looked away slightly embarrassed that she saw me. Normally, I would make it really obvious that I was staring at a girl, but I didn't want her to get the wrong impression from me. Since I said I didn't like her, which I still don't, I don't want her to think any different of me.

It's 6:38, so Jermaine and Jackie are eight fucking minutes late. I know that seems petty, but I'm on a damn schedule, so I can't have things happening later than they should be.

Just as I'm about to take out my phone to call them, they burst through the doors from the outside. With them, they have my newest victim that I'm eager to get through with.

They bring him into the middle of the floor and drop him there like normal. He looks around the room curiously, searching for a way out I suppose. When his eyes land on Kyela, I nearly kill him right there. He stares at her slyly with a disgusting look on his face in an attempt to flirt using only eye contact. I start to chuckle to myself when she raises an eyebrow at him before folding her arms across her chest.

"So, Terrence, I'm sure you know what you're here for, right?" I say.

He looks at me with an attitude, and I lean forward on my desk.

"Yea, why?"

"Do you have my money," I ask him.

"Does it look like I have your money? Look, I said I would give it to you as soon as I had it," he defends himself.

"That was two months ago Terrence. I know you got some fucking money after two weeks. You don't have any kids or a wife, so where the hell is my money Terrence," I shout.