~ 7

Chapter 7 |

"You're leaving already?" Diana asks me.

"What does it look like," I snap while buttoning up my shirt.

"It feels like you just got here though," she starts, "I don't want you to leave me," she says.

I roll my eyes at her comment. I'm pretty sure she says that to everyone. She's nothing but a hoe, really.

She stands up on her knees with the bed sheet wrapped around her. She grabs the collar of my shirt and pulls my face to hers. She pushes her lips against mine with the taste of cigarettes lingering on her mouth. She smiles halfway through the kiss, but I pull my face away from hers. She frowns.

"What's wrong with you?" she shrieks.

"There's nothing wrong with me. I'm just not that into you right now," I shrug.

"That's not what you were telling me an hour ago," she snaps.

My jaw clenches is anger, and I'm debating on whether or not to push her off this bed that's so high off the ground. I decide not to.

"Do you have a new bitch or something?"

"Oh, you can't be talking Diana," I say.

"What are you talking about? You are mine, my one and only," she cries.

"That's what you want me to think," I scoff.

"Okay, well get the fuck out then! The fuck you come over here for?" she yells at me while falling back onto the bed dramatically.

I sigh and walk towards the door without saying another word.

I walk through the front door feeling as tired as ever. Why did I even go to Diana? She seriously needs to calm the fuck down because she can fuck people up.

I go into the kitchen, and I'm really confused. Why is everybody in the kitchen? I could've sworn it was still one o'clock in the morning.

"Well, good morning Michael," La Toya says.

"Hi. What time is it?"

"It's 8:46," Tito says from the table.

"Fuck," I curse.

"Are you okay?" Kyela asks.

I narrow my eyes at her, wondering why she just asked me that. I nod without saying anything.

Kyela's Pov

I didn't mean to run him off. I guess I just put him in a bad mood. I didn't mean for the moment yesterday to be as intimate as it was, but it was his fault. Although I liked it, I knew he didn't.

I had feelings for him, but with all of his cruel comments about me, they flew out the window. I was really sad because he seemed to never just shut up and be nice to me. I was always nice to to him, so I didn't understand, and I never would. I really didn't want to have anything more to do with him anymore, but I had no choice. I was stuck with him until he decided to get rid of me.

La Toya knew how he treated me, and she offered to let me stay at her other house with her until he got some sense, but Michael found out and cussed her out about it. I was stuck in the middle of love and hate, but love seemed to be winning. I couldn't control my feelings towards him, and it was killing me on the inside.

"Sweetie, are you okay," La Toya interrupted my thoughts.

I didn't notice that I had been twirling my fork around on my empty plate this whole time.