~ 36

Chapter 36 |

Michael's Pov

While she was still asleep, I snapped the bracelet onto her tiny wrist. It fit perfectly, so I knew that it was meant for her especially. I really didn't want to get out of bed this morning; just to keep her near me, but I knew that I'd have to be getting up soon despite what I wanted to do. The Sun had risen, and I felt her begin to stir in her sleep underneath me. Her fingers brushed against my chest daintily, and I looked down at her while she rubbed the sleep from her eyes. Our bodies squished together, and I kissed the top of her head.

"Good morning," I said.

She giggled, "I can't breathe."

I chuckled and loosened my grip a little. "Sorry," I said. She grabbed my jaw and pulled me down to her level to kiss me.

After she pulled away, she yawned and ran her hands through her hair. "You have to go somewhere today, don't you?"

"Why'd you say it like that? I'll be back before you know it," I said.

She sighed deeply, "Who is going with you?"

I sat up behind her and kissed her shoulder softly. "My sisters are staying here like always."

"Alright," she said. After stretching, she turned around, and a smirk spread across her face. She crawled on top of me and began to kiss me passionately. Our mouths were hot on each others', and I was about to pull her down onto me when someone knocked on the door.

Kyela quickly grabbed her clothes from the floor and dashed into the bathroom. I laughed to myself quietly and pulled on my boxers quickly. I went over to the door and opened it a crack only to find Janet standing there. She gave a disgusted look, and I smirked. I had obviously sabotaged whatever sick plan she had that involved Kyela, and she was angry about it.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"No, but I think you overslept," she says, and I nod.

"I didn't notice," I retorted.

"Just hurry up." She demanded.

I closed the door in her face, leaving her standing there. I turned back and rubbed the back of my neck. The bathroom door opened, and Kyela poked her head out. "What are you doing?" I asked with a smile.

"I don't know..." she said. I remembered how she was in a bad mood last night. Something about her was different, but I couldn't figure out what it was.

I pushed the bathroom door open, and moved to the side. "I was going to take a shower," she said. She was wrapped in a yellow towel, and her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail. I pulled her to me by the waist, and she put her arms around my neck with a smile.

"You wouldn't mind if I joined you, right?" I asked, and she giggled. It was crazy how she could make me feel a zoo rumbling around in my stomach just by laughing.

"I wouldn't, but I think your brothers would, and you don't need anymore distractions..." she said uncertainly while picking something from my hair.

I kissed her and ran my hand underneath her towel, and she laughed. "Maybe you're right," I said against her lips. She nodded assuredly and bit her lip innocently without knowing that she was driving me insane.

She went over to the tub and turned on the water before sighing. "Get out," she demanded.

"Okay, okay, I'm leaving," I said.

After my much needed cold shower, I went downstairs, and I found all my brothers sitting around the living room. Randy was napping, Jackie was reading, and Jermaine and Marlon were patting their legs softly along with the music that was coming from Tito and his guitar that he found. I went over to Marlon and knelt down next to him on the couch. He turned his attention to me immediately, but he had an annoyed expression on his face.