~ 45

Chapter 45 |

Michael's Pov

I had been sitting outside of this hotel for about two hours, trying to figure out what to do. But the bad choice won, of course. I knew this was a bad decision from the start, but I needed an outlet, and I was way too mad to think of anything else.

I knocked on the door in front of me, and it wasn't long before she answered.

"Hey," Tatiana said as she opened the door for me.

I simply waved and widened the door to let me through.

"You can make yourself comfortable on the couch," she told me.

I sat down and looked over the room that barely looked touched other than the bed being slightly disheveled from her sleeping in it.

"Would you like a drink?" she asked as she bent over to open the mini fridge next to the door. "Wine? Whiskey?"

"Mhm," I answered and leaned my head back against the couch and closing my eyes momentarily.

When I opened my eyes, she was sitting right next to me, and I shifted uncomfortably in my seat. She gave me a glass that was nearly filled to the brim with booze, and I took it from her, drinking almost half within seconds in two gulps. It felt nice.

She giggled, "What brings you by so late?"

"I needed to get out of the house," I said, not telling her the whole truth although her face was becoming a little fuzzy. I never had a high tolerance for alcohol.

"Drama?" she pressed for answers.

"You know it," I answered.

I drank the rest of my drink quickly, and she did not hesitate to fill it to the brim a second time as she asked me more and more questions. Before I knew it, I was on my fifth glass, maybe my eighth... I wasn't sure.

"So, basically she wants to leave me," I finished my story to Tatiana, and rubbed my leg softly.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I'll be right back, okay?"

She got up and left for the bathroom across the room. I leaned over to grab the bottle from the table next to the couch, but the number of bottles quickly multiplied, going from one to two to four to eight. I waved my hand in front of my face to make sure I wasn't crazy, but it was too blurry, so I couldn't see much. This wasn't very normal.

Tatiana emerged from the bathroom dressed in something that was short and black. I could barely see what it was, so I began to blink rapidly to try and get my vision back, but my eyelids were getting a little heavy.

"Hey, are you okay?" she asked as she sat down next to me and placed her hand on my knee.She put her hand on my forehead, then down to my neck.

"You're burning up," she said, "Take off this jacket."

I could barely move, by myself at least. She forced my jacket off of my arms and threw it to the other side of the room onto the floor. I dropped my head into my hands and sighed. She began massaging my shoulders, but my mind was too far gone to object to anything that she was doing.

"She's really got you stressed out, huh?" Tatiana asked with a giggle.

I scoffed, "How did you know?"

"I could see it in your eyes," she told me. She laced her fingers through my hair and lifted my chin to face her. "You can tell me what happened, okay? I know," she paused, "I know that we haven't always been cordial, but you know that I'm here for you."

"Mhmmm," I mumbled.

The smell of cherry blossoms tickled my nose as Tatiana got closer to me, and our noses touched. She leaned in more and pressed her lips against mine, but they were cold, not like Kyela's. Memories flowed through my head as I recalled how I screamed at her two hours earlier and saw the fear and hurt in her eyes.

I pulled away from Tatiana, and she smiled, but I pushed her away. "Kyela..." I whispered.

Tatiana sighed, "Don't worry about her, Michael. She's not here with you. I am."

She kissed me again and grabbed my hand, forcing it onto her chest. I couldn't bare to do this. I pushed her away again, and she groaned.

"She's going to leave me," I mumbled.

"Stop thinking about her!" Tatiana yelled at me.

"I can't," I stated. She got upset with me and got up from the couch and stormed off. I sighed and thought about what I had done.

Tatiana's Pov

I stood behind the bathroom door and watched the pill slowly take its last effect as he fell asleep on the couch. I knew that he would be out cold for a while, so I just wanted to wait until I knew he wouldn't wake up because I had gotten this far, and I wasn't going to let his feelings get in the way of my pIan.

In the end, she would leave, and he would end up crawling right back to me on his hands and knees, and I'd have no problem taking him back.

I waited until he was in a deep sleep before I went through my bag and found my polaroid camera. I dropped my silk robe to the ground and went over to him, taking off shirt and throwing it onto the floor beside him. I made him lie down before I threw a blanket over the lower half of his body and snapped a few pictures of him. I laughed to myself, knowing that this would totally work.

I couldn't resist the urge to touch him. I went over to him and straddled him while he snored lightly. I kissed and nibbled on his neck and left a hickie there. Evidence. I put my fingers in his hair and trailed my fingers down his chest until I reached his belt buckle. I didn't hesitate to undo it, but I didn't plan on going too far. I wanted him to be awake to enjoy it too, so I continued along with taking pictures. I didn't want this to be a waste of time, and I grabbed his jacket and stuffed two of the pictures into his pocket and another into the pockets of his pants.

Comment what you think will happen next ! I may just update early for you !

only ten chapters to go !!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S TO YOU ALL, AND I HOPE THAT YOU ALL PROSPER IN 2015 !

mickeythemoonwalker ♡