~ 4

Chapter 4 |

Kyela's Pov

His strong, steady hands were gripped tightly around my small arms. He threw me against the hard brick wall that was directly behind me.

I could feel tears stinging my eyes, but I was fighting them back. I thrashed my head back and forth yelling,

"No! I'm so sorry! Just please let me go!"

But he didn't hear me, no one could. There were people standing on the sidewalks nearby. They couldn't hear me. I wanted desperately for someone to hear me, anyone. This was the one time that I'd be dying for attention, but I couldn't get anything.

I thrashed my head once more, and that's when he pointed it to my head. I knew he was about to kill me. That would be the most reasonable thing to do; in his mind, that was reasonable.

Before I felt my heart sink, I looked into his eyes, and all I saw was anger. It was sad to think that someone was so angry, but I could understand, yet I wanted to reason with him. When I tried to speak up, he pulled it.

"No!" I shrieked when my eyes shot open.

"Oh my.. What the hell!" Mike yelled.

"What? What are you doing to me?"

He had snapped my right hand into handcuffs that was also connected to the bed. I yank my hand away, quickly regretting it because the cold metal pierced my skin within seconds.

Michael smirked, "I just handcuffed you to the bed, duh."

"But why? I'm not going to try to get away. I don't even know where we are," I scoff.

"Which makes this even better. Good night," he says.

I groan, "You asshole."

"What did you just say?" he suddenly gets angry.

"Nothing," I lie.

"No, what did you just say?!" he screams.

Out of nowhere, the door bursts open, and Michael puts his hand to his face.

"Michael, what the fuck? It's four o'clock in the morning! Can you and your fucking hostage shut the hell up, please?"

"Get the hell out of my room Janet!"

Janet and Michael looked exactly alike, and it's scary. It seems like their only differences are the facts that Janet is a woman, and she has long braids the stop just above her waist other than shiny curls that cover her face like Mike's. They both seem just as mean and angry.

"What? Michael are you serious? You have the rat in your bed!"

Well, thanks.

"You know I wouldn't have someone who snitched sleep in my bed.. This is a problem cause snitches get stitches," she says as she charges towards me.

Mike grabs her by her wrist before she can reach me, and I'm really thankful for it. I guess if he won't kill me, then she will. I don't want to die, I'm too young.

He shoves her out of the door, and I sigh. He comes back into the room with an angry look on his face, and I look away.

"Stay away from her," he tells me.

"Gladly," I retort.

He glares at me before stepping into the bathroom.

When I woke up for the second time, the sun was shining in my eyes, and I brought my left hand to my face quickly.

"Oh, you're awake. That's nice," a woman's high pitched voice says from behind. I jump in the bed, clearly startled, and she laughs.