~ 55

Chapter 55 |

Kyela's Pov

I couldn't've been more confused. Why was Tatiana here? As far as I knew, she had a romantic past with Michael, and I was more than worried about why she had been coming around so much.

" She's probably just helping or something." Simone suggested.

I sighed, "Maybe."

There could be nothing going on between the two of them; that's impossible. He loves me, and he couldn't ever love someone like her. He just couldn't. Even if he was highly upset with me, I knew he would never do such a thing.

I went back over to the bookshelf and continued to rummage through the papers until I came across what I was suppose to be looking for. I bit my lip as I looked over the document.

"Simone, I think I got it," I said, and she scurried over to me to look at the paper. We looked back and forth between each other silently and nodded in agreement.

We left the room, careful not to really disturb anything, and we ran down the hall where Michael told us that we could find him. I didn't think to knock when I walked into the room, but, of course, Michael was in there like he said he would be. With Tatiana.

It wouldn't have been a problem if she hadn't have had her arms around his neck and her lips locked with his.

My blood was boiling.

Michael's eyes opened after a few seconds, landing on me, and I found myself trying to piece together what was happening in front of me. Something that I never saw coming. He pushed her away forcefully, and she shrieked loudly.

"Kyela, before you say anything, let me explain..." he said while holding out his hand and approaching me slowly like I was a wild animal.

"What? It isn't what it looks like?" I snapped dryly.

He sighed, "No, it's not actually. She-"

"You may as well save her the time and tell the truth, Michael. Sweetie, he's leaving you to be with me, right Mikey?" Tatiana.commented.

Everyone's head turned to look at her, and her face held the most amused and devilish look I've ever seen, but it was there for only a split second.

When I finally came back to reality, my hands were tightly gripping her throat, and Simone was yelling at me, telling me to let go, but I couldn't. My adrenaline was pumping, and my temper had gotten the best of me, but I wouldn't be upset if I killed her right then and there. She clawed at my hands, and I realized that it wasn't worth it. I felt a tear roll down my cheek freely. My hands loosened, and Tatiana escaped, trying to catch her breath. I immediately felt exhausted, and I steadied myself against the desk that I had her pinned against only seconds ago.

Tatiana massaged her throat and dug into her pocket and threw a stack of papers at me. I took a deep breath as I looked at the pictures that were scattered at my feet. They made me sick. Pictures of them two sleeping together. Her kissing him. Him touching her. It was all too sickening.

"Stupid bitch," she spat.

Michael bent down to pick one of them up, and I could've kicked him in his throat, but I couldn't.

That dreaded, soft spoken voice filled the room once again, "Please, listen to me."

"No. That's it." I replied. The whole room was silent. A tense silence that you could slice with a knife.

"I'm so done with dealing with all the bullshit and drama that comes with you. I can't handle all of this anymore, and I won't. I've been put through so much, and I'm physically sick of it, okay? This is over." I declared.