Chapter 2

Hello :) I got no homework today so why not update? :) Firstly want to say a big thanks to my cousin Becca who made the cover photo! It's amazing! So thank you Becca ;) and second Thank you, the person reading! It makes me really happy to come on here and see that people are actually reading what im writing :) Love you's all! Anywho, Chapter 2!

Liam's P.O.V ( Same Day)

Today was amazing! I actually found someone who wants to talk to me and even remembers my name. I dont care if he is a teacher or not, this is a huge thing! The only time someone talks to me is when they are calling me bad names. Niall or should I say Mr. Horan is just...wow. Everything about him is perfect. Yes I like him, and yes I am gay. Why do you think I get bullied?

Today I got off pretty easy from them. Zayn and Harry ditched for the day and Josh doesn't go near me without them. I only got about three hits which is probably the lowest I've ever had.Let's just say school isn't the only place I get abused. But I don't care. Mr. Horan is the only thing I can think of right now.

He looks not much older than me. But unfortunately he is. He's my new teacher. But hey, at least he talked to me and I guess we're friends. Wow, that's weird to say. But it doesn't feel weird being that close to a teacher, hugging a teacher, well it would if it was Mr Parker, my history teacher. I don't know, I feel a connection with Mr. Horan. A one-sided connection.

I step into the shower, wincing when the hot water hits the bruises on my shoulders.After a minute or two, I get used to it. I wash myself quickly and hop out of the shower. I'm so excited to go to school tomorrow. What has this man done to me?I only met him today and I'm constantly thinking of him. He won't leave my head! Not that I want him too....

His perfect blond hair, his amazing smile and of course, his bright baby blue eyes. They are fucking amazing and that is coming from someone who never curses. I drift off to sleep, dreaming of my new English teacher.