Chapter 58

Hey guys! So I'm sorry this is a late update but it really wasn't my fault. I was going to update on Sunday but my stupid internet wouldn't work so I wrote it in my notepad on my laptop and then transferred it and I didn't realize how long it was until I pasted it so yeah, really long chapter! 1637 words to be exact and that's not including this authors note so enjoy and please vote/comment or whatever. It really means a lot so thank you :) x *omg the way Liam looks at Niall in the gif and so fetus omg this is what's killing me agggh*

Liam's P.O.V

I can't believe Zayn is gay. I never would've imagined that in a million years. I thought he was the biggest homophobe there ever was. And Harry...In a way, I pity him even though I know deep down he doesn't deserve my pity. I should be angry, I should shout and hate him but what would be the point in that? Hating him wouldn't change anything. It would be a waste of emotion, time and space. I've never been one to hate though. Do I even hate anyone? I listen to my head as it screams at me.

"Your dad".

He is a person who deserves all the hate in the world but I just can't give him any. He's still my blood as much as it disturbs me to think of all he did to me. My head might hate him but I know deep down, my heart still cares. And it always will. There is someone though I do hate, he deserves it. He is so useless, worthless. Not even his own family loves him. He's a disgrace. He's me. I hate myself and I know deep down I always will. No matter how many " I love you's" or "you're beautiful" 's I hear from Niall, they will never change how I feel for myself.

This feeling of hatred, it stays. And all I can do is try my best to ignore the voices in my head who beg for me to punish myself or kill myself. I know I'll never do that. The thought of hurting the one boy I could never hurt is too much. I might not love myself but I know Niall does. It's crazy that he does and I don't know why he chose me to love, there are many beautiful people out there but he picked me. I shake my head from my thoughts as I feel a arm wrap around my shoulder. I jump a bit, not used to people making physical contact with me. Well, the only physical contact I used to be used to was the abusing from Zayn and his gang but all that's changed. Hopefully.

"Sorry to scare you Li, you coming class? I bet Mr Horan's waiting for you" Zayn says, winking at me. I look down and shake my head when I feel heat rise to my cheeks. I really need to control that. "Uhm yeah sure, wait a minute" I say, turning back to my locker and grabbing my books, locking my locker after. Zayn smiles at me and I return it. He isn't going to hurt you Liam, don't be scared of him. When we get to the classroom, Niall looks up and smiles. He looks behind me to see if anyone is coming and when he sees it's only Zayn, he comes over and quickly hugs me and pecks my lips. Again, heat rises to my cheeks. God dammit.

He sadly moves from my desk when he sees other students coming in. I can still smell the mint of him however on my shirt which makes me smile. I love the smell of Niall, it's so comforting in a weird way. It makes me feel like...home. And not the abusive, un loved house I used to live in, no. Niall is my home now and that makes me so happy. I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket so I look around before taking it out and hiding it under the table. I know Niall wouldn't take it off me really but I just have to act as if im afraid he would.

From : Nialler Babe <3 

"Your blush is adorable babe :* x"

I look up at him but he is busy typing on his computer. I smirk as I hit the reply button.

From : Li Li baby <3

"Ssh your distracting me in class! Wouldn't want to get the teacher mad, would we? ;) x"