Chapter 61

Hey guys! Bet nobody was expecting Chapter 60 to be like that! But yes, it has happened! Niam have been caught! :o Before you read, I just want to thank every single one of you's for everything. Even when this book ends, I will never and I mean never forget it. It has really opened my eyes to realize how much I love writing. I might even have a future in it, who knows? Okay enough emotional stuff, let's get to the drama shall we? ;)

*WARNING: A lot and I mean a lot of cursing haha! Bold Liam!*

Liam's P.O.V

No. No. This can't be happening. Mine and Niall's worst nightmare is happening. They even have proof, oh shit. No. The bastards are going to take Niall away from me! They can't...I love him. I've finally become happy with my life and now they are going to destroy it. They can't take him, he's mine. I won't let them take him for me.

"Yeah, I thought so Mr Horan. You are truly disgusting for corrupting one of my students. The police are on their way as you've just broken a law for having a relationship with Liam Payne, a student. You're also fired but that doesn't make a difference since you are going to have a lot of years for what you done. I'm sorry Liam for all he did, he won't bother you anymore." Mr Burns says and I feel my face heat up. No Liam, don't dig Niall a bigger hole. Don't lose it.

"Excuse me, Mr Burns but Mr Horan should have a say in this and plus he never bothered me to start it" I say through clenched teeth. I hear the door knock and my heart speeds up when two policeman come in and shove Niall off the chair and put him against the wall, handcuffing him from behind. "Oi! Let him go, give him a fucking chance would you's! He's innocent" I shout at them, feeling deja vu from when this happened in Ireland. Please not this again..I stand up quickly to charge at them but Mr Burns quickly holds me back. They can't take my Niall! I want to shout and scream at them but I know saying it would prove their right about us.

"Fine.Let Mr Horan sit and explain himself first, even though it is clear what he has done" Mr Burns says, letting me go and forcing me to sit back down. Niall sits beside me and he looks at me through watery eyes. I can already feel tears about to fall so I quickly wipe them away. I'm not giving all these cunts the privilege of seeing me cry because of them. I hate them and I am going to kill every single one of them if they go near Niall. And I've never been more serious in my life.

"Go on Mr Horan. Try explain this even though it's plain and simple. Is that or is it not Liam Payne here beside you?" Mr Burns says, pointing at the tv. His face is red in anger which I don't understand as I'm the only one who should be mad right now, maybe Niall too. Any minute now, I know I'll make it even redder by punching the shit out of it. Niall just stares blankly at the picture of us kissing on tv and I know he's stuck on how to get out of this."Or does your illegal boyfriend here beside you want to answer me?" Mr Burns says turning to me and I stare at him with my hands clenched.

"Get the fuck away from me" I say, through clenched teeth making Mr Burns laugh. He is the disgusting one here. "Now that's no language for a young man like yourself, did Mr Horan make you this way?" He asks, pretending to be sympathetic. I'm going to punch him into his own grave. "Mr Horan made me do nothing, you're just a asshole" I say, knowing I'm going to get in trouble later but I couldn't give a fuck because I am fuming right now. "That isn't me" I say, after a minute of being stared by Mr Burns. He laughs, shaking his head. "Liam, we do have proof in front of us and your the only student I've noticed Mr Horan is more than close too. There's no point in lying" he says and I close my eyes so I don't have to look at his stupid, annoying face.

"Mr Burns, I am not fucking lying. Ask Mr Horan himself" I say, looking over at Niall who still stares at the tv. He's gone into shock, I've seen him do this before. "Huh?" He says, looking over at me with watery eyes. "Tell him that it isn't me." I say, with wide eyes. "Yeah it's not Liam, I wouldn't touch Liam, he's a student after all. How messed up do you think I am?" He says, gulping. He's nervous and it shows...shit. "I don't believe you Mr Horan, if it isn't Liam who is it then? Your imaginary partner?" Mr Burn says, laughing again. Oh boy, how I would love to shove my fist down his throat. No Liam, stay calm. If you weren't with Niall, you wouldn't be mad about this so try to act calm. How can I stay calm when they are going to take the love of my life away from me though?