Chapter 68

Sorry guys about this late update. I was supposed to update it yesterday but I was busy dying my hair red so yeah...sorry. But anyway, thank you all so much. I litterally love every single one of you's and I mean it. You guys make me feel so happy so thank you :) Hope you enjoy chapter 68! :)

Liam's P.O.V

America? Is he being serious? "A-america...like to live?" I ask, very shocked. I did not see that surprise coming, I mean when did he even decide on this? When did he get the tickets? Why didn't he ask me first? "Yes baby to live, I figured it would be easier that way after all that happened here it would be best to move on and forget it all...I'm sorry, I should've asked you first damn what was I thinking?" he says, biting his lip and playing with his thumbs.

"No no babe, I don't mind moving to America and I agree it would be best to move on and forget it all but what about school? Or your job? Or even the lads? We will never be able to see them anymore" I say and pout. I've grown really close to Louis, he's like a brother to me. Life would be so dull without him constantly cracking jokes and I never thought I'd think it but I might actually miss his sassy comebacks. And I just fixed things with Zayn and found out he's actually a really nice lad behind the tough appearance he seems to carry.

"Well I've enrolled you in a school already although I had to uh change some things so I could do that. You're my adopted little brother if anyone asks. I got myself a job already, of course as a teacher and I work at your school. Although we defiantly can't blow it the way we did here or else it's game over. But we should be okay as your my brother but yeah and we can always visit or have them come over" Niall says, smiling and I actually think this will be a good idea.

"Yeah, okay. I think this would actually work for us. I'm just scared with starting at a new school in a new country. It kinda worries me a bit but as long as your by my side, I know I'll be alright" I say, hugging into his side. I feel him leave a gentle kiss on my temple and I smile to myself. "I love you Niall" I say, tracing a love heart on his shirt. He holds me tighter to his body. "I love you too baby" he replies, making my heart flutter. I'm so lucky to have this amazing person in my life right now.

"When we will tell the boys though?" I ask, suddenly realizing what we have to do. Louis is going to be heartbroken to hear that not only Niall but both of us are leaving him. "I don't know babe, lets not worry about it now, alright?" he says, smiling down at me. I fake a smile and even though he told me not to worry, I'm freaking out. Louis is going to be heartbroken when he hears the news. Zayn I don't think will be that bad but Louis is going to be devastated. "Think of it this way, at least now he has Zayn so it's not like we're leaving him completely alone and of course we'll see him again soon" Niall says, rubbing my arms. He also knows when I am over thinking something and I really don't know how.

"Yeah you're right" I say, realizing what he said is true. They have each other now, just like I got Niall and Niall has got me. I laugh as an old song pops into my head and I begin to hum it without realizing it. "What song's that babe?" Niall asks and I laugh because he just said a word of it there without realizing. I decide for the laugh to just sing the song to him and be a sappy, cheesy boyfriend. I clear my throat and I can't believe I am actually singing this song to him, even if I'm just messing.

"They say we're young and we don't know
 Won't find out until we grow
 Well I don't know babe if that's true
 Cause you got me and baby I got you"

Niall laughs at me but then joins in with me at the chorus and my heart beats faster as his beautiful, singing voice.

"Babe, I got you babe, I got you, Babe.

 They say our love won't pay the rent
 Before it's earn'd our money's always spent
 I guess that's so, we don't have a lot
 But at least I'm sure of all the things we got

 Babe, I got you babe, I got you, Babe.

 I got flowers in the spring
 I got you, to wear my ring
 And when I'm sad, you're a clown
 And when I get scared you're always around so let them say your hair's too long
 But I don't care, with you I can't go wrong
 Then put your little hand in mine
 There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb

 Babe, I got you babe, I got you, Babe.

 I got you to hold my hand
 I got you to understand
 I got you to walk with me
 I got you to talk with me
 I got you to kiss goodnight
 I got you to hold me tight
 I got you and I won't let go
 I got you who loves me so
 I got you, babe"

We end on a long note before we both burst out laughing on the couch. "Didn't think we were having a karaoke night but alright" Niall says, his face red from laughing so much. "Neither did I" I say, snuggling back into his lap. "But Niall" I say, looking him straight in the face. "Yes baby" he says smiling at me. I feel the butterflies tumble around in my stomach just by looking at him.

                                                      "I'm so thankful I got you babe"