Chapter 6

Hello again! Yeah, another update! I just really want to keep writing :) Thank you to all reading! You are ALL amazing and I mean every single one of you! <3 If I could, I'd hug you's all but I cant so :(  Anyway, back to Chapter 6 :) 

Niall's P.O.V (Same Day!)

I walk out onto the courtyard, ready to jump in my car, when I see a circle of lads, that looks like theyr'e kicking something...or someone. I pray to god it's not someone. As I get closer, I see it is somebody. Wait, curls? No..please not. "Liam" I shout, making the group of lad's run away quickly. It is him. My poor innocent Liam. Wait, mine? When did he become mine? I look down at my lap, where liam's head lies, he's out cold. I can't just leave him here. I'll bring him with me. Yeah, clean him up and make sure he's alright. No harm in helping.

I lift his weightless body into the passenger seat, putting his seat belt on and pushing his head back on the seat so it doesn't flop around the place. I hop into the driver's seat and begin the car. Although it's covered in cuts and bruises, his face still manages to look beautiful. Why would someone want to hurt someone as beautiful as him. It makes no sense. I lift my free hand and intertwine it with Liam's. It feels nice... I wish I could do this all day but I know I can't. "Us" can never happen. I'm his teacher and he just doesn't feel the same. I look over at our hands and smile. It might sound cheesy but they fit perfectly like a jigsaw piece. I let go as I get out and go to his side of the car, lifting him carefully. I manage to open the door without dropping Liam and gently place him on my couch. I look down at him for a minute, watching as his chest rise's up and down with every breath he takes.He'll never know how happy he makes me, even by just living. I kiss his forehead before getting up to get the first aid box.

I fill a basin full of warm water and dip a cloth into it and kneel down in front of Liam's face. I gently take the cloth and wipe all the blood away from Liam's face. I nearly throw up at the sight of the cloth when I'm done. There's a lot of blood. I look down and see a big, red stain on the front of his polo shirt. "Oh shit" I mutter to myself. I lift Liam up so he's sitting up and take off his shirt, slowly, not wanting it to hurt him, even though he is out cold. I gasp at the sight of Liam's stomach. It's really nice and he has a six pack but that's not why I gasped.Purple, green, every kind of colour bruises are all over his stomach. I have feeling this wasn't the first time they hurt him. It absolutely disgusts me how someone can do this to another person. Especially Liam. He's so sweet and caring and well...amazing.

 I clean up Liam's stomach of the cuts and discover, to my horror, names engraved into his skin. He did this to himself. He actually believe's he's all these things. "Stupid" "Ugly "Fat" "Loser" "Freak". I feel like crying. He's none of those things yet stupid people have made him feel and think this way. I look up to see him, rubbing his eyes, looking at me weirdly. "Niall?" Oh that beautiful voice of his. " Hey Li" I say, smiling sadly at him. " Where am I and why the hell am I topless" He says, grabbing his shirt quickly and hiding his stomach. "Your at my house and your topless because I had to clean you up. A group of boy's were beating the shit out of you and I couldn't leave you there. Your alright now" I say, removing his shirt. I walk out of my sitting room, praying Liam will follow me. I hear him behind me so I turn and hug him quickly. He stands there frozen for a minute before wrapping his arms around me. I nuzzle my head into the crook of his neck. " I'm so sorry, I should've left earlier" I mutter into his neck. " It's not your fault and anyway I'm used to it by now" I hear him say. I pull away and hold him by his shoulders so he's looking into my eyes.

"You really shouldn't. I don't know why they do what they do or should I say, what they did. I'm not letting anyone hurt you ever, ok?" I say, stroking his cheek being careful not to hurt his forming bruises. A tear falls from his eyes as I hear him say " Don't let me go home then".