Chapter 7

Hello :) How are all of you? My laptop is broke so updates will be slow from now on because I have to update on my IPod, sorry :( I will try my hardest though! Thank you again to every single one of you who has voted or even just read this book! You's have all made me so happy and I love all of you's ! ❤

Niall's P.O.V

"Don't let me go home then".No. He has got to be joking. But he's not, why would he joke about this? He gets abused everywhere and it's so confusing. He's so sweet, polite and beautiful. Who the hell would want to abuse this boy? I stand in shock as Liam looks down, letting his tears fall down to ground. I snap out of my trance and hug Liam quickly and tightly. I feel him cry onto my shirt which makes me hold on tighter. I guide both of us over to my couch as Liam cuddles into me." Listen Li, we're going over to your house and you're going to go in and pack your stuff. I'm not letting you stay with them monsters. Ill go in with you if you want" I say, rubbing Liam's back. He just nods, weakly.

"No one's going to hurt you anymore, Li, I promise. I won't let anyone near you babe" I whisper into Liam's ear, just realizing I called him babe. He pulls away from my neck and just stares into my eyes." Really?" He asks. "Yes, really" I say, wiping the tears away from his cheeks. I lean in and give him a quick peck on his cheek before standing up." Coming?" I ask. He just nods and comes over to me, intertwining his hand in mine. I smile at him before guiding him to my car.

After a long drive to Liam's house, we arrive there. It's in the middle of an estate, which looks horrible. Liam lives here? I get out and open the passenger seat for Liam. It takes him a moment to get out. As soon as we get to his front door, he stops and starts shaking his head. I hug him quickly. " I won't let them touch you, Li, I promise" I whisper in his ear. He pulls away, taking a deep breath before opening the door. The smell of alcohol and something weird hits me as I walk in. I look in the sitting room, to see a woman lying asleep on the couch, with a bong beside her. So that's the weird smell.

A man appears, stumbling out of the kitchen, waving a bottle of beer in his hand." You stupid faggot, I told you to die. Why aren't you dead yet? You worthless little cunt" he shouts, glaring at Liam. I feel my breathing get faster and my fists curl up in a tight ball. How dare he! I feel Liam's hand on my chest and I look up at him to see him shaking his head, looking scared. I take a deep breath before nodding. I follow Liam as he heads toward the stairs. I feel a hand grab my wrist tightly and turn to see the man. I know it's Liam's dad but he doesn't deserve that name.

I shake my wrist out of his grip." Don't touch me " I say, between clenched teeth. His laugh echoes around the house." And what are you going to do about it" he says, still laughing." This" I say and slam my fist straight into his face, knocking him over. I jump on top of him, belting punches to his face. " Don't touch my Li" I say, in between punches. I get off and look towards Liam. He looks at me with scared eyes and then looks down at my fists. They are coated in blood. He runs upstairs to his room. I run up after him, banging on his door. " Liam, I won't touch you. He deserved that. I will never hurt you, I swear." I say. I finally hear him unlock the door. I get in the room quick and shut the door behind me. I look around at Liam's room. It's nice and neat, unlike the rest of the house. It also smells better. I look to his bed, to see him, stuffing clothes into a bag. I walk over to him, climbing onto his lap and wrapping my arms around him. He wraps his arms around me, pulling me closer.

" I'd never hurt you, you know that Li" I say, into his neck. " I know, it just was scary...I never seen that side of you before" He says, lying back onto the bed." You never will again, Li, I'm sorry" I say, leaving a gentle kiss to his neck.We lie there, for a few minutes before I unwrap myself from Liam, getting up." How about we get out of this hellhole for the last time" I say to him smiling. He smiles back and nods before grabbing his bags and coming over to me. I grab his hand and we walk out to my car. I will never let anyone hurt you Liam, I promise.