Chapter 66

Hey guys! Sorry this is shorter than usual but I'm really sick and basically bed ridden so yeah, didnt have much time on my laptop but here is chapter 66! And also sorry for the wait, thank you all for reading! xx

Liam's P.O.V

I did it. I finally was brave enough to return to her. I can't believe it's been 9 years since I last visited her. In a way, it makes me feel like a really shit brother. I am a shit brother, I let her die. No, I couldn't help what life had in store. I did not kill my little sister, the truck that crashed into us did and it's about time I stop blaming myself. I need to forgive what happened and forget about it. Forget about my whole past, all the pain, all the misery in my childhood. I will never forget Ruth though. I could never forget her beautiful face.

I just need to focus on my future now and stop living in the past. I should take every new day that comes as a blessing as it's another day with the love of my life. "Baby, we're home" Niall says, shaking my knee. I snap out of my daydream and smile at him. "I love you, you know that?" I ask him, stroking my thumbs over his cheekbones. I feel his cheeks heat up under my thumbs and he looks down at his lap, blushing before looking me straight in the eye. "I do know that Liam and I love you too" He says, leaning forward and closing his eyes. I smile before closing the distance between us and meeting his lips halfway.

Our lips move slowly against each other as both of us don't want to rush this perfect kiss. I  want to be able to show Niall fully how much I love him through this kiss. I have been truly blessed with the boy in front of me. I pull away and smile at Niall. "It's crazy how much I love you, you know that?" I say, pecking his lips softly. He giggles and quickly puts his hand up to cover his mouth but I pull his hand away. An adorable giggle makes it's way out of his mouth and I can't help but coo over it. It was the cutest sound I ever heard in my life.

"We should go in and pray that they aren't having sex on our couch" Niall says after a long silence, making me burst into laughter. "Not random at all babe but yeah we should" I say, still laughing at him. He laughs with me while getting out of the car and opening my side for me. "Thank you, my dear" I say, kissing his hand. I look up at him and he's trying his hardest not to laugh. I slap his bicep lightly before pouting. "Don't laugh at me" I say, crossing my arms over my chest. "I'm sorry baby, I won't laugh at you I promise" he says, wrapping his arms around me and pecking my lips. I smile at him before wrapping my arms around him. We stay like that for a few minutes before I break the peaceful silence. "I'm absolutely freezing my peanuts off" I say and Niall bursts out in laughter. He has tears in his eyes by now and I laugh at him. "What? It's the truth. Can we please go in now?" I ask and he nods, tears streaming down his cheeks.

I shake my head at him and look up when I no longer hear him laugh. It's too late though as I'm lifted off the ground bridal style by Niall. "Let me down Ni" I squeal, hitting his chest but he just laughs at me before shaking his head. "Not until you give me a kiss" he says, pouting his lips out. I roll my eyes at him before pecking his lips quickly. "Hey! I said kiss not peck Mister" He says, smirking at me and I roll my eyes at him again. "Your eyes will stay like that if you don't stop rolling them" Niall says and I  stick my tongue out at him. I lean forward after and connect my lips to his in a sloppy kiss due to our position. I pull away and smile and he finally lets me down.

I bring my finger up to my lip at Niall who nods and I open the sitting room door quickly, surprising the couple who are in the middle of making out. Louis has nothing but his boxers on while Zayn is shirtless.
I'm just thankful they weren't actually having sex. Louis stands up quickly and I almost laugh when he
falls over his own foot to get his trousers. "Now you know how it feels huh lou" I say, wiggling my eyebrows at him. His face goes a bright red and his gaze meets the floor. I laugh and make my way over
to the couch where a shirtless Zayn is putting on his shirt. "Sorry to disturb your fun guys but we're you
really going to have sex on our couch? Really?" Niall says and I laugh at him before pulling him onto my
lap. He leans back so his back is against my chest and I wrap my arms around his waist. "We just lost
control of ourselves I guess " Zayn says, awkwardly laughing after.

"Just to let you's know, you's wouldn't be the first to have sex here, sorry" Niall says and I put my hand over his mouth. "Pretty sure we didnt need to know that bud" Louis says, laughing. "It was amazing, I could give you the complete story if you want. So basically I had ros-" I stop Niall from talking anymore by covering my hand over his mouth. He quickly licks me and I pull my hand away. "Really Niall? Licking me?" I ask, laughing. He nods at me and cuddles his face into my neck.

                                                     "Only because it's you Li, only you."