Chapter 70

Hey guys! Thank you so much for everything, I can't believe how amazing you guys are! I have a really tough question for you guys as well....one epiligioue or a sequel? I will only do an sequel if many of you's want me too so please comment which, thanks. Love you guys x x x

Liam's P.O.V

*2 weeks later*

I open my eyes and stretch in the bed and suddenly it hits me. Today's the big day. I need to get up quick. I can already hear the shower on so I know where Niall is. I check the time on my phone and see I've got two hours to spare until we leave for the airport. I need to finish packing though, ugh. I groan out loud as I throw the covers off me. Thankfully, Niall has the heating on so it isn't that cold but the bed is still warmer and cozier. I clear my underwear drawers completely and throw them into the suitcase. I can't stop thinking about how America will be like.

Luckily, the new house already has all the furniture in it so we don't need to buy it all again or anything like that. All we really need is our clothes and personal stuff like the laptop and our phones. We won't have the car for the first month though as Louis is going to bring it over when he visits on the ferry. That's one silly mistake Niall made about flying. I prefer flying though, boats scare me as I always imagine it sinking like the Titanic did. With both mine and Niall's luck, that would probably happen.

I hear the shower stop and I smile for no reason except that I get to see Niall.....in just a towel. It's probably the most amazing sight I've ever seen in my life. "You awake yet babe" Niall shouts out from the bathroom. I decide not to answer, in the hopes of what might happen. And boy, was I glad of that decision. Niall unlocks the door and parades into the room...without the towel. Okay, now that is the most amazing sight in my life.Not going to lie but the sight alone is making Liam Junior a bit too excited.

He looks over at the bed with a confused look before turning around in my direction. His cheeks quickly go a bright red as he covers himself up, making me pout. "I thought you were asleep" he says, his eyes wide. "Nope" I say, popping the 'p' and smirking at the naked god before me. "I'm really glad I'm not, wouldn't want to miss this show" I say, licking my lips. He rolls his eyes before laughing. I return to packing and try my best not to stare but that is pretty much impossible. Niall quickly walks over to his dresser and puts on the boxers he left out last night for today. I pout at him but he just sticks his tongue at me. I zip up my suitcase and smile proudly. I'm finally done!

Niall is dressed in his skinny black jeans and a black t-shirt that has two explanation marks on it. The jeans are ripped at the knee, showing his long clear scar he got from some operation he had got a few years ago. He didn't really go into much description about what was wrong, actually all he really did say was "It was fucked." He comes over and kisses my cheek before heading into the kitchen. I change my boxers once Niall leaves the room and throw on my grey Nike sweatpants, a blue shirt and a black jumper. After I sprayed myself, I walk into the kitchen to see Niall cooking us some breakfast. I quietly sneak up behind Niall and wrap my arms around his small waist, resting my chin on his shoulder. "What you cooking there, babe?" I ask, peeking over to see pancakes. I feel my belly rumble at the sight of them. "Pancakes. Baby will you get me a plate please?" Niall asks and I kiss his cheek before going to get a plate.

"I was just on the phone there with Louis and him and Zayn will be around soon" Niall says, smiling sadly. I know he feels guilty leaving them. Especially Louis since they've always been together. "Okay" I say, leaving gentle kisses along his neck. He moves his head to the side so I have better access to his skin and I smile. "You're growing a little beard Liam and it's tickling me" Niall giggles and I laugh before pulling away. I stroke my chin and indeed, I am growing a beard. That's actually pretty cool. "I'M A MAN NOW" I shout, proudly. Niall starts laughing and shakes his head while flipping the pancake. "Yes because real men defiantly get excited over being a man and take bubble baths and pretend to be Santa" Niall says and I give him a playful glare.