Chapter 30

WE HIT THE BIG 3 O guys! Chapter 30! Wow guys, I can tell you this truthfully if it wasnt for all of your support and love, this chapter wouldn't of came into exisitence! So give yourself a pat on the back, you lovely people! But seriously guys, your comments, your votes, your reads....its just wow...I never thought I could say that 18. 7 K  people have read someething that i wrote..its just incredile! I love you's all so so so so so so so so much! :D Thank You! <3

Niall's P.O.V 

I stare at the ceiling. What have I done? Shit. I not only have to tell my parents that Liam is my boyfriend but also that he is my student. How the hell do you say that your parents? I need advice. And I know just the person to go too." Babe, get ready we're going somewhere" I say, sitting up and kissing Liam's cheek which is beside me. "Where we going boo?" he says, looking at me confused. I look behind me as I tug my skinny jeans up my legs. "Louis"

The drive to Louis' is quiet execpt for the low hum of my engine. I'm holding the steering wheel with one hand and my other is on my lap, intertwined with Liam's. "Babe, why are we going to Louis' house?" Liam asks me, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles. "He''ll give us some advice for when we have to go to Ireland" I say, smiling at him. He's so cute. I pull over at a small petrol station and turn off the car. "Want a cappicuno babe?" I ask, turning to Liam. "Yes please. Here" he says, putting his hand in his pocket but I stop him. "Ill pay for you babe, its alright" I say, keeping my hand on his hand. I look around me and see nobody. I give him a small smile before leaning in and connecting my lips with his.

I pull away quickly, just incase somebody we know might be around. He gives me a pout and I give him a quick peck on his cheek before getting out of the car. I jog my way over to the door and open it. A small bell chimes as I walk in. I smile at the teenage girl behind the till before going over to the cappicuno machine. While I'm making the two cappicuno's, I feel the girl behind the tills stare on my face. Its kinda creepy and is making me very nervous. I pop the lids on the cappicunos and head over to the till where the girl is still staring at me. I smile awkwardly at her before putting the two cappicunos on the counter.

Hi Mr Horan" she says quietly. Wait, Mr Horan? She must be a student...I look down at her name tag and read "Jade" before quickly looking back to her face and smiling. "Hey Jade" I say, running my hand through my quiff. I can litterally see the girl go all love heart eyes on me when I say her name. I would consider this very cute if not the fact my amazing boyfriend was in the car outside waiting and the fact I am gay too.

"That would be 4 euro sir" she says politely. (I know its England  but I have no idea about english money since I am Irish so yeah, sorry) I give her the money before mumbling a quick 'thank you' and 'goodbye' to a very flattered looking Jade. I laugh quietly as I leave the shop. Teenage girls and their silly crushes on older guys. I see Liam give me a very confused look and I just laugh more. He's going to be so jealous when I tell him this story.

After about 10 minutes of laughing, I turn to see Liam with a very very jealous head on him. Hes too cute. "Babe, for one I dont swing her way, two I'm not a pedo, she is like 15 and three, I have an amazing boyfriend right here with me" I say, lifting his chin. We have finally arrived at Louis. He looks me in the eyes before nodding. "Yeah i know, i dont even know why i got so jealous there, its just you know...whats mine is mine, nobody elses" he says, leaning in and connecting his lips with mine. I move mine against his slowly, not rushing things. He pulls away but not before leaving one last peck to my lips.