Chapter 16

Hello :) I am sorry for the long wait! im been doing my pre exams and uggh yeah! so I do apologize! here is chapter 16! :)

Niall's P.O.V

I wake up and blink a few times. That's not my ceiling. I look to my right  and see Louis passed out on my armchair and Liam's head is on my lap. Oh... we must of fell asleep watching the movie last night. I shake Liam to wake him up. He lifts his head up and groans. "What Ni I want to sl-" he stops mid sentence when he looks at my face and starts laughing. "What are you laughing at?" I ask, confused. "Oh nothing, you just look more...manly" he says, laughing again. Manly?

"Will you two shut up, trying to sleep here" Louis shouts over, putting a pillow over his head. "Whatever grumpy pants" I say back to him. He throws the pillow at me but it ends up hitting Liam in the face. "Owh what did I do?" he moans, pouting. "Sorry Liam, it was for the jerk face beside you" Louis says, laughing. "You ok babe" I ask Liam. He just nods and snuggles into my side."Jerk face isn't a word anyway" Liam says, kissing my cheek. I smile and Liam starts laughing at me." What?" I ask, getting annoyed. "I think you should take a look at yourself babe" he says, laughing.

Now I see why he was laughing. "Louis William Tomlinson you are a dead man now!" I yell at Louis, making him jump and hide behind Liam. I look in the mirror again at my moustache and glasses on my face. "This better come off" I say, splashing water on it. After a good 15 minutes, its finally all off. Damn you Louis Tomlinson. "No Lou, please no" I hear Liam shout. I hear laughing and Louis say "There. My masterpiece is done" Oh no. I run to the sitting room and my mouth drops on. In the middle of the room, stands a topless Liam with sharpie tattoos all over his body. "Louis!" I say, going over to Liam. Louis just stands there, admiring his work.

Liam just laughs at me. "I've always wanted a tattoo so I guess he did a favour" he says, looking down at all the scribbles on his chest and stomach. "Well funs over, go shower" I say, kissing his cheek. Louis moans. "But that will destroy my masterpiece!" he protests. Me and Liam just laugh at him. Next thing I know im being pinned to the ground and I look up to see Liam sitting on me. "Yes Li?" I ask, laughing. He just smiles and takes something out of his pocket. Oh no. He lifts the bottom of my shirt and I struggle to get him off me. "No Liam, I already had mine" I laugh at the feel of the marker against my stomach, Liam gets off me and smiles.

"Now you need to shower too, lets go." he says, grabbing my hand. I stay still and laugh just to annoy Liam. I lift up my shirt to see a big love heart on my stomach with the word "Liam" in it. "No I quite like it thank you very much " I say, laughing." Too bad" he says and grabs my hand toward the bathroom. "Yeah I'm going to go for a coffee while you two....yeah talk to you's later" Louis says, scaring the life out of me. I forgot he was still there. "Oh ok..." I say, hugging him. "Use protection" he whispers in my ear and pulls away. I feel my cheeks redden. " Yeah" I say, looking down. "Have fun guys" he shouts, going out the door. "Now we're alone" Liam says, dragging me into the bathroom and locking the door.