Chapter 15

Hello :) In the last chapter, I was actually going to have Harry skate into Louis when Louis was talking about 'fate'. But then I remembered Harry is a bully. Liam's bully. I feel like this story should be Niam and Niam only so that is all :) Things have been pretty busy for me! Important exams coming up next week and I've also been going to the gym a lot so I do apologize for slow updates! Love you guys! x

Liam's P.OV

I watch as Louis goes outside to order our food."Do you think he likes me?" I ask Niall, nervously. Niall looks up at me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "I think he loves you babe" he says, kissing my lips quickly. I smile. I always worried about these things since I was younger. I guess its just my stupid insecurity. "And even if he didn't, I still love you to the moon and back" Niall says, kissing my lips. I smile at him. "How did I get so lucky" I  say before reconnecting our lips.

Louis comes in 15 minutes later with a bag full of food. We eat our food in silence. Not an awkward silence, it was nice. I guess we were too distracted by the delicious food in front of us to speak. After we ate, Niall suggested we just have a movie day in. Me and Lou agreed and Niall went to get the blankets on his and mine bed. "So how did you and Niall meet?" Louis asks me, sitting on the kitchen table. "He was the new teacher and he looked lost so I asked if he wanted help. I thought he was a new student but then found out he was actually my new teacher for the subject I was going too." I say, laughing at the end. That was a weird day but also one of the best I ever had.

"Does anyone know apart from me about you two" He says, talking about me and Niall. "Uhh no, just you I think" I say, trying to think back. "There is no one to really tell so" I say, feeling my cheeks get hot. "Don't trust your friends that much? Yeah, me too. Except Niall that is." Lou says, smiling at Niall who has just came back. "I don't have any friends" I say, biting my lip at Louis. His mouth quickly goes into a "o" shape. "Oh, I'm sorry Li. You do have  a friend though, you got me mate" he says, jumping off the tale and hugging me. "And you also got your boyfriend" Niall says when me and Louis pull away from each other. I go over and hug him tightly. Louis joins in a minute after. "You guys are all I need" I say, smiling into Niall's neck.

(I apologize for the shortness of this chapter but I'm not really feeling my best today. I promise the next chapter will be long! Sorry x)

Mr. Horan (Student/Teacher - Niam Horayne)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें