Chapter 12

1K!! Thank you all so much for reading and voting! Its mad! I'm still shocked! It just feels so unreal! I'm not the kind of person people notice so thank you!  Big dedication to Becca989! She has been with me throughout the making of Mr Horan and created the amazing cover! And is also the best cousin anyone could ever have! Love You Cuz!  Anyway, Chapter 12!

Love you's !! :)

Liam's P.O.V

I kissed him. I kissed Niall Horan, my english teacher. Oh my god...I kissed my teacher! He could go to jail for kissing me! He could lose his job! All because of a kiss? I know I shouldn't of told him to kiss me but I just couldn't stop myself. I've been waiting since the moment I met him to kiss him. His lips...they just look so perfect and soft. There is no point now though, thinking of this because it happened. I did kiss him and although it scare's me a lot, I know that I wont be able to stop now. Their just so addictive! I don't care what any law has to say, I like kissing him and he likes kissing me. Doe's he really though? Doe's he regret it? No, he wouldn't of kissed me again or called me beautiful if he regretted the kiss, would he?

"Your dad once said he loved you and now look. Just because someone says something doesn't mean it's true. I mean, look at you! Your an ugly, waste of space." I try my best to ignore the voice in my head but it just continues.

"Admit it Liam! No one can love someone as messed up and disgusting as you! Even  your family doesn't love you! Why would Niall love someone like you anyway? I mean, look at him! Now compare him to you, big difference huh? Your just a worthless, disgusting waste of space and the world would be better off without you!" 

"Liam! Liam! Babe, it's alright ssh" I open my eyes that I didn't realize were closed. I'm on Niall's lap, shaking with tears falling from my face. I bury my head into the crook of his neck, trying to control my heavy breathing. I feel his hands rub my back, slowly." You alright now babe?" He says, kissing the top of my head. I take my face from his neck and nod, afraid to hear my voice. "That's good" He says, giving me a small smile before pecking my lips. "Do you want to talk about it? I mean you don't have to now, I can wait till later, if you want" He says, holding my face in his face." I..I was thinking about the kiss and I got scared that I pushed you to do it and that you regretted it. Then the voice in my head just wouldn't stop and it hurt because he was speaking the truth that I couldn't handle" I say, a tear running down my face. "What was the voice saying?" He asks me, looking worried. "He told me I'm ugly, a waste of space, disgusting....my family doesn't even love me. Just the truth, I guess" I say, ashamed to meet the eyes of Niall, tears streaming down my face, falling onto my lap.

"No, no baby you're none of those things.You're so much better than all those things. Please never think of yourself as any of them things. You mean so much to me Li and I cant think of a life without you now. My life got so much better when you came into it. You brighten up my day when you give me of those half sided smile, I cant  even describe it, its that perfect. We got each other and that's all that matters right?" He says, lifting my head and stroking my cheek. I don't know what to say...what do you say when someone says all that to  you? I lean forward and kiss him slowly, my lips being the words I cant say. I smile during the kiss, happy that I have someone like Niall in my life. He's right, who cares if the world disagrees with us. Or the law? So what if my family doesn't want me. Niall wants me and he's all that matters to me. I love him. Wait, what? I pull away from Niall, just staring at his face. He gives me a confused look. "Yes?" He asks with a little laugh.

I shake my head and crash my lips against his again, pouring all my love for this boy into it. We both pull away, breathless. I rest my forehead against his, staring into his eyes. Should I say it? Would he say it back? Will he reject me? Will he think we're moving too fast? I guess we'll found out now.

I gulp nervously, feeling my mouth dry up. " I love you" I say, still breathless. He looks shocked for a minute but then crashes his lips against mine. Does he feel the same then? We pull away after a minute and I look down, embarrassed that I said that. I feel his finger under my chin and look up to him.

" I love you too"

*A/N - THEY FINALLY ADMITTED TO EACH OTHER! AWW! AWW! AWW! That is all ! :) haha love you's! xxx*