Chapter 47

hey guys! I'm so sorry for being so inactive, I've had a crazy week! But coming on here and seeing all the votes, comments and reads is just wow...its the most amazing feeling ever and I'm just so thankful for all you guys reading and making this happen for me. I wouldve never thought this book would be as big as it is and its all thanks to you guys! I seriously love every single one of you's! <3 Enjoy this longish chapter! :)

Niall's P.O.V

I wake up to the sun streaming through a gap in the curtains. I turn my head to meet a sleeping Liam's face. I'm so happy that I have him here with me, right now in this moment. I let my fingers come up to run them through the front of his hair, playing with the little strands that fall on his forehead. He's perfect. I love him more than words can say. I love everything about him, all his good and even all his bad. He may have small faults but he has even better things to him that it makes all his faults disappear. He's the one shining star in a sky full of darkness for me.

I would seriously do anything for him. Anything. If he wanted the moon, I'd give him it. If he wanted me to pack up and run to god knows where, I'd do it, as long as he was the one beside me. I'm going to marry this boy. I will even if it is the last thing I do. I don't care about all the stupid laws telling us we can't be together.Because we can. And no law is going to tell me I can't marry the boy I love. None.

If it comes to it, I'll quit my job. I can easily find another one, it's not getting another job I'm worried about. It's losing Liam. I could handle anything but losing him...I dont think I could do it. He means too much and it's actually pretty scary to think of it. Caring so much for a person, putting thier happiness before yours, doing anything for that person. I know that Liam's love for me is as true as mine is for him but I can't help and imagine how it feels for that one person having so much love for one who has no love for them. How do they live? The amount of pain they must hold, the tears they shed....I need to stop thinking before I start crying for people I don't even know.

I look down at Liam and see his eyelashes fluttering. My favourite moment of every day. Seeing him wake up is like seeing the world for the first time over and over again. It's magical. I fall deeper and deeper in love with him each day he opens his eyes and he doesn't even realize it. "Good morning beautiful" I say, leaning in and kissing his lips. I feel him smile, sleepily before kissing me back. When I pull away, I kiss the tip of his nose and move closer to him, snuggling into his chest. He wraps his arms tight around me and I feel him give me a gentle kiss on my hair. "I love waking up beside you, you know that?" He asks, giving me gentle kisses from my hair to my forehead.

" I do know that because it's even better for me when you're still asleep. Do you even know how much I fall for you deeper each day? It's a lot, believe me I just really love you Liam" I say, truthfully smiling at him. He looks shocked for a spilit second before quickly suprising me by grabbing my face and kissing me with such force it leaves me breathless. A kiss has never done that to me before. He litterally left me breathless by just one kiss.

"Wow" Is the only word my mouth can register right now. It's like he took every single letter, number, words, everything out of my mouth by that kiss. Just like how he took my breath away. I finally manage to breath out and his smile matches mine. I love him so much. He leans in close and gives me an eskimo kiss before pecking my lips and sitting up. I shiver at the loss of body heat from Liam. "Where you going?" I say, pouting at him. He laughs quietly, pulling up his jeans. "Gonna make you breakfast of course silly" he says, sticking out his tongue at me. My heart beats faster and I feel myself fall more and more for the adorable boy in front of me. My gift from God.

I slide out of the bed, cursing the cold when it hits my feet. I quickly jump out of the bed and run into the bathroom. I hop into the shower to warm myself and wash myself. I get out after 10 minutes and my belly starts growling when I catch the smell of one of my favourite things in the world. Bacon. It is heaven on a plate and I could eat it for the rest of my life, non stop and never get sick of it. I skip downstairs to the kitchen in just my boxers, knowing it's just Liam here as I got a text from Denise saying Mam was a mess and was staying with her last night. I stop at the bottom of the stairs and groan. I forgot my phone and I need to text Denise.

I jog back upstairs to my locker where my phone lies, charging. I unlock it and see I also got a message from school saying that the building is nearly repaired and school will be able to start again on the 10th of January. Great, Liam will love hearing this. We have to go back to Wolverhampton anyway because of our tickets and I freeze when I see a facebook notification reminding me of Louis' Birthday. It's christmas eve already? I quickly type a happy birthday to Lou and walk into the kitchen where Liam is. "Liam?" I ask him, his back facing me. "Yeah, babe?" He says, turning his head to smile at me. "It's Christmas Eve?" I say but it sounds more like a question. "Yeah Ni, it is. Didn't you know that?" Liam asks, laughing at my confused face. I shake my head at him before sitting down.

"I ruined the Horan's christmas" I barely mutter as I feel my chest tigthen with pain. It hurts to say it but it's the truth. I ruined christmas for everyone. "What you say ba-" Liam says but hurries over when he see's the tears rolling down my face. I can't help it, it is all my fault. "No no baby dont cry, why are you crying? Its Christmas, it's a good time." Liam says, lifting me up in his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist and bury my face in his neck."Ssh baby it's alright, just tell me what's wrong?Why are you crying babe?" Liam whispers, rubbing my back softly. It relaxes me and helps me gain my breath again and pull my head away from Liam's neck. "I ruined my family's christmas, that's what I said and don't say I didnt because I did and I hate myself for doing it" I say, tears forming again around my eyes. I sob loudly, not  being able to cry quietly anymore.

"Ssh babe, don't be so silly, of course you didn't ruin Christmas. That's such a silly thing to say babe, how could you have ruined christmas? You did nothing wrong babe. I know a lot of pressure and guilt must be on you right now but you got to believe me, none of this is your fault." Liam says, holding my head and stroking my hair nicely. He's right in a way, I didn't ruin everyones Christmas. There are thousands who are excited and all lovey dovey families around the world, it's just my own I fucked up. "Yeah but Liam, if I hadn't came to Ireland with you then Dad could've still been alive. He wouldn't of gotten angry over us being together, he wouldnt of disowned me as a son, he wouldnt of ran off and hurt Theo and he wouldnt of gotten killed by Greg. I even ruined Greg and Denises little families Christmas, what about Theo? He doesnt have a father because of me. I dont even have a fucking father because of me!!" I shout, getting off Liam and pushing him away.

I run upstairs and lock myself in the bathroom. I've ruined so many peoples lives. I've ruined poor Denise's by locking away her husband. I've ruined Gregs by looking like Theo. I practically killed my own dad and I've ruined mam's christmas because it's the first she has to go through without her husband. "Niall open up babe, I know you're upset but you got to realize none of what you said was your fault" Liam shouts, banging on the door. "Please babe, open up before you do something stupid. Just please open up. For me" Liam says, concern in his voice. I wipe the tears away with tissue and let out a heavy breath before opening the door. Liam wraps his arms around me, as soon as the door is open and I break down again.

"I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you." Liam repeats, kissing my forehead. "Come on" he says and with one move, I'm in his arms. I snuggle into his chest and hold onto him tightly. He drops me into the bed and pulls up the covers on me. "You have a nap while I go get ready and then I'll sort your clothes out and we'll go over for dinner at Denise's. Sound good? Theo will be happy to see you" Liam says, smiling at me and stroking my cheek. I nod at him, not being able to speak. "Okay baby, you go to sleep now and I'll be there when you wake up, okay? I love you Niall." Liam says, pecking my lips.

"I love you too Li...I really do"

Then I fell asleep the way I fell in love with Liam. Slowly and then all at once.

*Yes, I just sorta mixed up the fault in our stars quote haha! Awh, memories in the picture when Liam was literally Niall's shoulder to cry on :3 :( Hope you liked the chapter! Feel free to vote or comment your thoughts on what will happen or what you thought of this chapter :) I will read all of them! <3 Thank You! <3*