Chapter 10

Hey guys :) Merry Christmas...bit late but oh well haha :) my laptop is being a dose for me but its actually working now, it wasn't earlier. I wanna say a massive thank you to everyone reading this and voting! Im still in shock tbh... its unreal! For someone like me, anyway... Anyway, Chapter 10 yay! :)

Liam's  P.O.V

I walk into my third class of the day which is my favourite. English. I used to despise the subject but a certain blond hair teacher made it bearable. And quite enjoyable actually. Even though he's a teacher, everyone seems to have a liking to him. Maybe its because he's young or maybe its just because he's Niall. I mean Mr Horan. I walk in, first as always, to see Mr Horan with his back facing me, writing something on the board. I quietly put my books on the desk and walk towards Niall, wrapping my arms around his waist. He jumps at first but relaxes when he sees its just me." You scared the crap out of me Liam, I didn't know who the fuck it was" He says, turning towards me so he can return my hug. We stay like this for a minute or two, before the bell interrupts us. He unwraps his arms from my waist and I suddenly feel cold without his arms around me, as weird as it sounds.

" You better sit down before they come in. They might think its weird if you were up here, talking to me" He says to me, a small smile on his lips. Ow, that hurt. I turn around, feeling stupid for coming in and hugging him. "Oh, Li" He says and I feel a warm hand on my shoulder. I turn to him, confused and feel my cheeks go on fire as he places his warm lips on my cheek. It couldn't of been any more than ten seconds but it was amazing. I smile to him before turning away and walking to my seat. My classmates arrive in just as I take my seat. I see Zayn walk in the door and I gulp. I know Niall said no one was going to hurt me anymore but its Zayn. He doe's what he wants and nobody can change that. He gives me a evil smirk and when he walks by me, he gives me a quick kick under the table. A quick, hard kick. I wince for a second before looking up at him. " I'm gonna get you Payne" he mouths to me before going to his seat. This isn't gonna be good...u

I look up from my lap to see Niall, staring at Zayn in a rather unfriendly way which is weird to see as it is Niall. He must've seen what he did, shit. I'll just tell him it was nothing and hopefully he'll just drop it. Hopefully.

The rest of the day goes by quick, thankfully and I haven't seen Zayn since the incident this morning. I shiver as I hear his hard, cold voice run through my mind. " I'm gonna get you Payne". I hurry to my locker as soon as I hear the last bell, hoping I wont see him. I actually think I got away from him, ha maybe god finally saw I have enough stuff going on without getting beat up all the time. Of course though, I'm wrong. I wince as my face makes contact with the floor, pain throbbing through my face. Maybe if I wasn't looking behind me, scared Zayn would appear, id notice he was in front of me, his foot outstretched, waiting for me to trip. I feel his rough hands pull me up painfully by the hair. I stand up, only to get kneed in the stomach, making me double over in pain. " MR MALIK WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING" I hear a familiar voice say. I look up and see a figure jogging towards us. Niall's face is the last thing I see before a all to familiar darkness invades me.