Chapter 33

Hi guys :) I went to see my nephew and he is honestly one of the most beautiful babies I've seen. I love him to pieces and I always wanted a boy in the family and now God gave me him <3 He is just absolutely perfect <3 And my crush may or may not have been in my estate today....ok yes he was and omg he smiled and looked so hot and ok I need to stop. Thank you to everyone reading,commenting and voting, you's are all amazing! Here is chapter 33 , you amazing people :) <3

Liam's P.O.V

Just one week.One week and I could be dead. Me and Niall could get separated. To say I'm terrified is an understatement. After hearing Louis' story about Bobby, I am scared to death. If that's what he did to Louis when he was just a friend, what will he do to me....Niall's boyfriend. I have a bad feeling about this already. No matter what happens though, it will take a lot more than threats and hits to keep me away from Niall. I am not giving up on Niall. And that's a promise.

"Don't think about it babe, everything will be ok I promise. And even if things do fall apart, I promise our relationship wont be one of them. I love you." Niall says, rubbing my back. We left Louis' after his story as I was shaking and crying too much. Do you blame me though? I'm terrified. "I know but what if if nothings alright, what if your parents hate me? I love you too, I'm just scared thats all." I say, my voice shaking at the end. Weak. One word to describe me. I wish I could be as strong as Niall at the moment.

"We better start packing. We're leaving next wednesday." Niall says, kissing my forehead and standing up. I nod and brush away the tears from my eyes. There is no time for crying right now. I walk over to where Niall is and help him look for our suitcases. I know things are going to get tough but I determined to keep the boy in front of me for the rest of my life. And no 'Bobby' is going to ruin my good intentions.

After an hour of packing, me and Niall are exhausted. "A well deserved tea break is needed, me thinks." Niall says, wrapping an arm around my shoulders. I nod and we head into the kitchen. Niall goes and puts on the kettle as I lazily drop onto the couch. The same couch me and Niall shared our very first kiss. That seems years ago now. A lifetime ago. I don't know if Niall remembers it or not and I don't want him feeling bad for forgetten but next monday is our one year anniversary. Yes, one whole year with him. Although it feels like I've loved him all my life.

I wonder will he remember? I guess I'll have to wait and see. After all the drama and stuff that has happened I doubt he will but who knows? Maybe he'll suprise me. Maybe not. I don't really mind if he has forgotten, I know he cares for me anyway. Time is just a collection of numbers at the end of the day. I just hope me and Niall's time never runs out.

My thoughts get interrupted by Niall, handing me a steaming cup of tea. Just what I need. Niall takes a seat beside me and takes a sip out of his mug. He puts it on the little table in front of us and moves closer to me. I take a quick drink of my tea before putting it beside Niall's and hugging into him. He wraps his arms around my shoulders and gives me a quick squeeze. I love when he does small things like that. It's cute. I feel his lips graze over my cheek and I look up. We stare into each other's eyes for a few minutes before Niall breaks it by laughing. I shake my head at him before putting my hand behind his head and pulling his lips onto mine.

My lips capture his perfectly as they move slowly against his. I can feel the rough texture of his chapped lips. I stick my tongue out and lick them, moisting them. He opens his mouth slightly and I invade his mouth with my tongue. My tongue rubs off his quickly and I can honselty say it is one of the most sensational feelings ever. I feel my arms getting goosebumps by it. After a minute or two, we pull away breathless. We just stare at each again, gasping for air and just laugh. I have no idea why we are laughing but it is a good feeling to laugh instead of cry. It gives me a slight hope that things will get better and not worst. Although, luck has never been on me or Niall's side, I think with both of us we just might make it in this world. Together.