Chapter 64

Thank you guys so much for everything, you guys are seriously amazing and I love every single one of you's so much right now! Enjoy Chapter 64! :)

Liam's P.O.V

I pull away because I'm out of breath and pant loudly. That was probably the longest make out session me and Niall ever had, it was like ten minutes long with no break. I don't know how I did it. Oh wait, I do. It's Niall, the most beautiful boyfriend in the world. I hug him and feel him smile against my neck. I look over his shoulder and try not to squeal. They are actually kissing. My plan worked! "Be quiet but look around" I whisper in Niall's ear, afraid that if the couple heard me, they'd stop. Niall gives me a confused look but turns his head anyway. I watch as his mouth opens and he brings his hand up to his mouth to stop the beautiful giggle he's holding from coming out of his mouth.

I kiss his cheek quickly and he turns back to me. "What was that for?" He asked, his cheeks turning a bright red and I laugh slightly. "Because you're beautiful babe and I just love you Niall" I say honestly, smiling when Niall looks down at his lap, blushing and smiling. I poke my finger at the dimple on his cheek and he giggles at me. I lean forward again and pull him closer to me. I run my hands through his soft hair and kiss his temple. "I love you too Liam" he says, quietly cuddling closer into my chest. I squeeze his side softly and I feel myself smiling against his skin. "I'll always love you baby" I whisper into his ear, sending shivers through him. He turns his head to me again and before I know it, his lips are on mine.

I move mine against his slowly, putting all my love and passion for this boy into it. It's not a desperate kiss like earlier or a sexy kiss like the other night. No, it's to show the most beautiful boy in the whole world how much I love him. Because he truly deserves it and I can't even put into words how grateful I am to roll over in the morning and have him beside me. It's something that will happen every morning for the rest of my life and I couldn't be any happier. Because it's Niall. I pull away slowly and stare into his beautiful baby blue eyes. I stroke my thumb over his cheek, loving the feeling of his slight facial hair. My man. I rub my nose against his in an Eskimo kiss and he giggles again and moves his nose along with mine. I peck his lips once again before pulling him onto my chest again. He curls up on top of me, wrapping his legs around my waist and wrapping his arms around torso.

I look over to Zayn and Louis and see that their both looking away from each other with bright red faces. I'm confused for a minute but then I see their intertwined hands so I know everything is good between them. I'm happy for them. Even though Louis wouldn't admit it, I could tell he was tired of being alone. I knew from the look on his face anytime me and Niall kissed or cuddled but as soon as he would see me looking at him, it would disappear as quick as it came. I'm happy for Zayn too. I mean, he has gone through a rough patch of his life when he lost Harry, the boy he secretly loved with all his heart. He just wasn't the same. For one, he didn't bully me after but I guess that's a positive thing but he's always really quiet and dull looking which is the complete opposite of the Zayn I used I know. The Zayn I used to know always had something to say, especially in class. He was always centre of attention and was always the class messer. Now it's like he's in a completely different world.

He fell into this dark depression and I could tell when he smiled, it wasn't real. I recognize that smile way too well. I used to wear it every single day of my life before Niall came along. I shiver at the thought of a depressed, suicidal me who used to always wear a smile on his lips but cuts on his wrists. I'm so glad I'm not that person anymore. I'm glad Niall made all them feelings of despair, depression and anxiety go away.

"You okay, baby?" Niall whispers and I nod at him. I should stop thinking of that time as it is my past and I am not going to let it affect my future. I know I'll never forget my past but at least now I can use it as a motivation to be a better me. "I'm absolutely perfect babe and its all thanks to you" I say, pecking his lips and smiling at him. He gives me a confused look but nods anyway. "So guys, did you's finally end up kissing or has my plan failed?" I say, pouting at the couple before laughing. Of course I know that they were kissing but I want to hear it for my own ears by one of them. See if they are brave enough to admit.

They both look at each other before blushing again. "Your plan worked okay? There I said it" Louis says quickly and I smirk at him. "You didn't technically answer my question" I say and I see Louis bite his lip. "Fine we kissed okay  it's not a big deal, you and Niall kiss all the time" Louis says and his face goes a bright. I laugh but notice Zayn's expression when Louis said it wasn't a big deal. He looks hurt. "Say you like him" I mouth to Louis who shakes his head quickly. "You hurt him and he thinks the kiss didnt mean anything to you" I mouth again and he gulps.

"Uhm can you and Niall leave for a minute? I want to talk to Zayn alone please" Louis says and I nod, helping Niall up. "What was that about?" Niall asks when we get to the kitchen and I smile at him. "Well when Louis said that they kissed and it wasn't a big deal, Zayn took it the wrong way and looked hurt by Louis so I told Louis to tell him the truth that he likes him" I say, pecking Niall's lips. "Oh" Niall says, nodding.

I don't know if I should mention it to Niall but it's annoying me so much. I need to ask, it's worth a shot. "Uhm Ni, can I ask you something?" I ask, biting my lip. Niall walks over to me and wraps his arms around my waist before kissing my cheek. "Of course you can baby, what's up?" he asks, smiling at me. I gulp nervously before letting out a deep breath. "There's a place I haven't been in ages and I feel like I need to go there. Will you come with me? I need you there with me" I say, nervously incase he says no and I have to go by myself.

"Of course baby, I'll always go wherever you want me too" Niall says, smiling and walking over to grab his keys off the table. "I'll just tell these love birds we'll be back soon okay?" he asks and I nod quickly. I can't believe he's agreeing to go with me. Well of course he agreed, he doesn't know where we're even going yet. He comes back a minute later and smiles at me before coming over and intertwining our hands together. "Coming?" he asks and I nod, walking out beside him.

"So where will we be heading, my dear" he says, laughing at my nickname. I manage a smile before looking down at the ground and biting my lip. Just tell him Liam, it's not that hard. I look up and straight into eyes, already feeling the tears building up in my eyes. Don't cry yet Liam, you've got to keep yourslf together. I let a tear slide down my cheek as I open my mouth to say the words that seemed stuck in my throat.

                                                       "To see my little sister Ruth"