Chapter 31

hey guys :) I am litterally in a state of shock at how many reads, comments and votes this story is getting! I wanna thank you all so so so so much, i cant even try explain how much this really does mean to me! You's are all amazing and i love all of you's so so so so much! Now that my exams are all over and done with it, i will be updating way quicker than before! :) Here it is, Chapter 31! :) 

*Warning - Bad Language*

Liam's P.O.V

We stare at each other for I dont know how long. I just could get lost in my own little world looking in his bright blue eyes. I laugh a little as a thought occurs to my mind. I bet its true though.The greek gods are probably envious of Niall's beauty. I know I am.

"We should probably go inside now" he says, shaking his head. I smile again. For no real reason execpt the beautiful boy in front of me. I quickly put my hand on his jaw and kiss him quickly. He puts his hand over my hand in a comforting way. I pull away and stare at him for a minute, my hand still resting on his jaw ." Your lips deserve to be kissed every single minute, every hour, every day" I whisper, rubbing my thumb over his plump lips.

Next thing I know, a body collides with mine and hair tickles my chin. I hold him tighter to me, not even thinking of letting go ever. "Wow, I fucking love you, Liam" I hear him say against my shoulder, his voice shaking my body slightly. He pulls away and without saying anything, slams his lips onto mine. I dont mind really because I plan to be the one to give him what he deserves every minute, every hour, every day.

After a few more snogging sessions, we finally get out of the car. Niall walks into the house as if it was his own house. I've never seen a friendship so strong before. They act more like brothers than best friends. Niall's fingers stroke over my knuckles, making me blush slightly. The little things he does to me. I look up and see Louis peek out the kitchen door, a cup of tea in his hands. "Oh are you's quite done with your make out session there" he says smirking. I look to see Niall going a dark shade of red. I can't help it. I lean over and kiss one of his dark red cheeks. Louis just laughs at Niall as he walks back into the kitchen.

"I suppose you's came here for something, other than suck the faces off each other, yeah?" he asks, sending a wink to Niall. Niall just shakes his head before letting go of my hand and sitting on one of the chairs. I stick out my bottom lip at him and he pats his lap for me to sit on. I sit on his lap quickly and snuggle my head into the crook of his neck. "Do you's do everything together?" Louis asks, putting one eyebrow up and looking at us.

"Yes" we both say in unision. We both look at each other and start laughing to ourselves before turning to Louis again. "Ok...so why did you guys come to my kingdom again?" Louis asks, taking a sip of his tea after. "Awh make me a cup of tea there and I'll tell ya" Niall says cheekily to Louis. Louis gives him a "yeah right, I will" look and says simply "You know where everything is, lazy." I laugh at his sassy ways.

" I would but I sorta can't get up" he says, gesturing to me. Oh. I unwrap my arms from his chest and let him get up. He kisses my forehead before going to put on the kettle. I sit back down on the chair Niall was sitting on before. "So Liam, care to tell me why you are here?" Louis asks, smiling at me. "We need your...advice" I say nervously, playing with my sleeves of my shirt.

"Advice on what my friend?" he asks, putting his hand on mine to stop my hands. Niall returns with two steaming cups of tea for me and him. "My mam called me this morning." Niall says to Louis. Louis looks shocked for a second but then smiles at him. "Thats good, what did she say?" Louis asks and I stand up, letting Niall sit down and I return my previous position on his lap. "She invited me home for Christmas dinner. And I told her theres someone she needs to meet and she said they were welcome." Niall says, looking nervous again.

But I already met Maura" Louis says, giving Niall a confused look. Niall litterally face palms himself before laughing. "I meant Liam, you gobshite " he says and Louis turns a bright red. "Oh yeah, I so knew that" Louis says, lowly. "Whats the problem then?" Louis asks, looking confused again. "Do you not remember when you came to Ireland with me and what happened" Niall said, a single tear running down his cheek.

Louis looks back, his eyes wide and just silently nods. "If thats what he did when you were just a friend, what will he do when Liam's not just a friend" Niall says, looking down sadly. I wonder what happened when Louis went to Ireland. "What happened when Louis went with you to Ireland?" I ask Niall and a look of saddness comes from Niall's face. "It's a long story babe" he says, kissing my cheek.

"Louis, you tell him, I dont think I'm able too at the moment" Niall says, putting his head down. I lift his chin up and give him a kiss on his lips. He cuddles into me as Louis begins with the story. "Well it was when me and Niall had first met at college and...."

CLIFFHANGER! I''m sorry guys I had too! I made this extra long for you guys because I love you's <3 1,000 words to be exact. Thank you so much for reading and I will update soon, I promise x

PEACE.