Chapter 57

Hey guys! Happy Halloween! :)Hope you's had a better one than me bc mine had been absolutely terrible...anyway so yeah, your comments are so freaking cute guys, please stop..no I joke, please never stop, I love you guys so much! You guys mean the world to me, just like this book does! I'm just so..I can't even describe it guys, you's are just amazing and I can't thank you enough! Love you guys!

Niall's P.O.V

The bell for lunch finally rings and I let out a sigh of relief. Don't get me wrong, I love teaching but sometimes it can just be a pain in the backside. I've already had to give 3 detentions for lads messing and being rude to me and it's only the first day back. Plus, I have notes to catch up on and a teacher meeting is being held on Wednesday. Stressed isn't the word but thankfully, I get to see my baby now. Ugh but Zayn is coming too. He better explain himself good for ever hurting my baby. Nobody hurt's my baby and get's away with it. I hear a knock on the door so I walk over to it and open it. Liam and Zayn stand there so I let them not before locking the door. "Hey baby, I missed you so much" I say, quickly grabbing Liam into my arms. I snuggle my face into his neck, holding him tightly. "I missed you too Ni" Liam mumbles, rubbing my back softly. I pull away when I realize that Zayn is here.

"It's alright, hug all you's want, I don't mind..you's actually make a cute couple" Zayn says, smiling at us. I scrunch my eyebrows, is this really the Zayn who used to bully Liam for being gay? "Thanks..you have some explaining to do though" I say, bringing Liam over to my desk and sitting down on it. Zayn sits on the table in front of my desk while Liam sit's on my lap and snuggles into me. He's so cute, god I missed him so much. "Yes, yes I do...I'm sorry Liam. I know sorry could never repay for what I did to you but just know I am. The only reason I bullied you and beat you up for being gay is because....well I am" Zayn says, looking down at the ground blushing. Zayn's gay? Wow I did not see that coming. "But why did you hurt me for being gay then?" Liam asks, confusion in his voice.

"Because...well it's sorta hard to explain...I was jealous I guess of you for being okay with yourself being gay while I hated my guts for being who I am. I liked.......Harry. But I hated myself for feeling that way for someone who was like a brother to me. I wasn't supposed to love Harry but I did. And now..I practically killed him. I feel so stupid for everything now, I should have  stopped sooner and maybe told Harry how I felt but now I'll never get the chance too. He's gone and he's never coming back." Zayn whispers, tears streaming down his face. I stare at him, shocked. Liam is quick to get off my lap and grab him into his arms. Zayn liked Harry all this time?

I sort of understand why he targeted Liam. He was happy with who he was and was out to the world while Zayn hated his guts for it and had to stay hidden. He must've been so ashamed of himself that he made sure nobody could ever guess by being a bad boy and making it look like he hated gays. Pretty smart idea but I wish he didn't have to hurt my baby to do it. "Oh..I'm sorry to hear that Zayn, I never would've guessed" I say, speechless. Zayn looks up at me and smiles sadly at me. "I know you guys probably both hate me and all and I really don't blame you's as I nearly killed both of you's but just know I'm so fucking sorry" Zayn says before sobbing hard. I get off the desk and go to Zayn's right and wrap my arms around him. Liam is the other side, hugging him too. "Ssh Zayn, it will be alright, we forgive you. Just promise you will never do anything like that again, please?" Liam says, surprising me. Sure I can forgive him but Liam? He was put through hell and back by Zayn but yet he accepts his apology like that? I guess that just shows how much of a good person he is. He always looks for the good in ever person. It's one of the million things I love about him.

"Really? You mean it? You still want to be friends with me after all I've done to you?" Zayn asks, shocked. I'm shocked too, it's crazy. "Of course Zayn, what happened is in the past now and if your being serious about it, yeah we can be friends. I don't think I can trust you completely yet though but in time I hopefully will" Liam says, hugging him again. "Thanks Liam. Yeah, I understand completely, I'm just really happy you don't hate me and actually do want to try be friends." Zayn says, rubbing Liam's back.

I smile at them, feeling proud at how strong Liam has been and still is. "Sorry to interrupt your little moment but lunch is nearly over and I need my kiss and cuddle" I say, pouting at Liam who laughs and shakes his head. "You do know there is still 15 minutes left of lunch? And also we have you for a double after lunch? But I don't mind" he says, coming over and hugging me. I hug him back before tilting his chin up with my fingers and connecting my lips with his. I know Zayn is in the room too but I honestly couldn't wait till we get home. I move my lips against his slowly, tilting my head for better access of his lips. I feel his tongue swipe across my bottom lip and I of course give him permission. Our tongues move against each other roughly. I hear Zayn cough awkwardly so I pull away from a now pouting Liam. "Sorry Zayn" I say, blushing. "Nah its alright, as I said before you's two make a cute couple" he says, smiling. I feel Liam rest his head on my shoulder, kissing the side of my neck lightly. I sway us slightly, loving the feeling of having Liam so close to me.

"It must be really hard for both of you's, always being away from each other" Zayn says, smiling sadly. "It is but me and Liam cope somehow. Isn't that right babe?" I say, looking at Liam who nods and pecks my cheek. I kiss his forehead back before turning to Zayn. He isn't looking at us anymore but at my hand which lies on Liam's hip. I look down and my eyes widen when I see he's looking at my ring. Shit. "Uhm..just wondering but is that an engagement ring?" Zayn asks, looking up shocked. Liam's head snaps up to look between me and Zayn and he coughs awkwardly. "Uhm yeah, it is actually, I proposed Christmas Eve when we were in Ireland" Liam says, his cheeks going a light pink colour. Hes too cute. I kiss his cheeks quickly before pulling him even closer.

"Oh right, congratulations then." Zayn says, smiling. "Thank you" I say, nodding at him. Just after I say thanks, the bell goes off for students to get their books. I groan in response. I squeeze Liam, putting my face in his neck before pulling away. "You's better go get your books" I say, sadly. "I don't want too though Ni, I just want to stay and cuddle with you babe" Liam says, sadly. "I know baby but when we get home, I will make it all up to you okay?" I ask, tilting his chin up with my fingers. He nods, sadly still pouting. "I love you Liam" I say, smiling at him. "I love you too Niall" Liam says, smiling back. I lean in and kiss him quickly before hugging him one last time. "See you later baby" I say, letting go of him. "See you later Mr Horan" he says, winking at me. I shake my head at him before kissing his cheek and going over to my desk and sitting down. "See ya Zayn" I say, not wanting to forget Zayn." Goodbye Mr Horan" he says, smiling before walking out. "Bye baby" I whisper to myself as I watch Liam walk out.