Chapter 8

Hey guys :) I am gonna update because I feel bad :( I don't know why... But anyway! Comment, Vote...Read! Love everyone who has read this or commented on it or voted! You's are amazing! This is a very, very long update...well to me anyway.

Liam's P.O.V

Waking up in Niall's house was weird but moving in with him....Not that I mind, I get to see him almost 24/7 now. I'm really grateful though that he took me away from the monsters I'm forced to call my "parents". They weren't always like that, we used to be a big happy family. I was a mammy's boy and Ruth, my younger sister was daddy's little princess. I was 9 at the time and she was 5. She was the cutest 5 yr. old I ever laid my eyes on. Everyone used to spoil her with gifts and shower her with kisses'.

Especially Dad. Him and her had the best relationship I've ever seen. Then the accident happened. We were all on the way home from dinner,it was evening time. Dad was driving while mam sat in the passenger seat. Ruth sat behind mam, swinging her legs off her seat, humming to herself. I smile over at her. I was full to the stomach from the lovely dinner we had. I began to get bored,Ruth had fallen asleep after 10 minutes.There was nothing fun or interesting in the car for a 9 year old. I began to kick my dads seat really quickly. He turned around to give out to me, I wish he hadn't. Maybe if he didn't, he could've dodged the lorry coming towards the left of the car. Maybe then Ruth would've still been here.

I feel a tear slide down my cheek. It was all my fault. After that, everything changed. My parents changed completely. I had to do everything on my own from then. If I even uttered a word to my mam or dad, I would receive a kick or a slap across my cheek. I still remember crying every night, wishing it was me God took instead of Ruth. At the age of 12, my parents had found an addiction to ease their pain and funny enough, so did I. Every night, I'd carve the words they'd call me in my skin. They're all true, every single one of them. That's why I did it. Mam began smoking different kinds of stuff that I didn't know. All I knew was it mustn't of been good and it smelled funny.

I really wish I didn't distract my dad in the car. Maybe if I didn't, he'd still love me." Hey Li, dinners rea-" he stops when he sees me. Drops of blood drip from my slit wrist onto the wood of my new room. I look up at him, tears streaming down my face. He's gonna kick me out now and never want to see me. I feel gentle hands left up my chin and am surprised at how close Niall is to me. "No, beautiful, no. Please don't do this to yourself, you're too amazing to hurt your skin. I know your past has been anything but great but you've got to stay strong. The past is the past and nothing can change that. I promise Li, we can get through it, me and you, ok?" He says, taking the blade from my shaking hand. I nod, although my head fills so heavy. He lifts me up, bridal style and brings me into the kitchen, sitting me on the counter beside the sink.

I hiss as he puts a damp cloth on my cuts." I'm sorry Li, it will help though" he says, rubbing my thigh with his other hand. He takes off the cloth and throws it into the sink, reaching for the green box which reads ' First Aid Kit'. I wince again as he puts some kind of cream on my cuts before placing a plaster on them. I stare down at my bandaged wrist. I hop off the counter as Niall wraps his arms around me. I bury my face into the crook of his neck, trying my hardest not to cry again.

He leads me over and sits me down on the chair, placing a plate of food in front of me. He leaves a gentle kiss to my cheek before going opposite of me,, to sit and eat. I feel my cheeks redden. After dinner, me and Niall go into his living room. I sit near the edge of the couch but Niall moves me into his arms. We sit there for a while, not watching the football that is on but mainly too busy, happy in each others arms. He may not like me the way I like him but this is perfect. I feel safe, a feeling that leaves me confused and weird. I haven't felt safe in ages. I've never felt as safe as now though, wrapped in his arms.

" You want to go to bed?" He whispers into my ear. I nod weakly, not trusting my voice. Damn, I have a dirty mind. He lifts me up bridal style, he must really be strong to lift someone like me. A whale would weigh less than big fat me. He stands me up and I notice were not in my room. It's his." This isn't my room Niall" I say, confusion clear on my face. " I know, I thought I'd be nicer if you sleep here instead of your shitty single bed" he said, looking down at ground, a light blush on his cheeks. "Thank you" I say, wrapping my hands around his waist. He automatically wraps his around me. " For what?" He asks softly. " For everything you've done" I say. He really has done so much, giving me a place to sleep, feeding me, hugging me.

"You don't need to thank me, Li" he says, unwrapping himself from me. I pout but notice he's un buttoning his shirt. I know I should look away but damn, he has such a nice body." Are you just going to watch or get ready yourself?" He asks laughing. I snap out of my trance and shake my head." Sorry" I mutter, staring at the floor, blushing."No need to be" he says, lifting my chin up with his hand. His shirt is on the floor at his feet as he grabs the bottom of my t-shirt lifting it over my head. I stare at him in shock, feeling my cheeks go even hotter.

He strips off his jeans and I stare at his ceiling. I can not get caught staring at his crotch. No, no, no. I look at him, trying my hardest to not look down. I unbutton my jeans and slide them off me. I feel his stare on me as I kick them away. I look up to see him smiling at me. He walks to one side of the bed, getting in it. I walk to the other side and do the same. I face the dresser, away from Niall. As I feel myself drift off, I feel a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist and legs wrap around mine.