Chapter 24

Hi loves! I just want to say thank you so much for everything! I still cant believe my eyes whenever I see people voting or commenting on my stories and how far this story has come! You guys are just amazing and I cant thank you's enough for all you's have done. Love you's all! <3 I am so sorry about my late updates, I decided every Friday you guys will be getting an update! I promise x

*I apologize for the shortness of this, don't hate me please x This was so hard to write and you will understand when you get to the bottom. I'm so sorry.*

Niall's P.O.V

"Li, I'm going for my jog" I shout to Liam, who is sprawled out on the couch. He looks up and gives me a weird look. "Jog? Niall, after today do you not think you should rest" he says, concern in his voice. He's right, I should but if I skip one day of not doing my daily jog, ill end up stopping completely.

"No, babe I'm fine, I just want to go and clear my head up a bit. I won't be long though" I say, going over and pecking his lips. He quickly places his fingers underneath my chin to deepen the kiss. I move mine against his and eventually pull away. "I'm coming with you then, I could use some clearing too" he says, giving me a quick kiss.

"Are you sure...you don't have too" I say, not really believing his "I'm fine's". He just nods and rolls his eyes at me. "Your making it sound as if you don't want me there with you. Wait....do you?" He asks, a sad look spreading his face. I go over and hold his chin up with my fingers." Of course I want you there silly, I'm just concerned about you and your health" I say, kissing his lips slowly. He pulls away. "You should really look at yourself love" he says, putting his arms around my waist and pulling me closer. He rests his head in the crook of my shoulder and we stay there for a few minutes, lost in each other.

"Are you sure your ok?" I ask Liam as he jogs beside me. He winces but nods his head at me. It's obvious he's still in pain. I knew he shouldn't of came along. "I know your lying for the sake of me but we cant go on when your in this much pain. We'll not go the full way today, we can take a shortcut home through the woods" I say, pointing to the woods. He looks at me thankful. Well at least I got 3 miles of my 6 mile jog. Usually I jog around the edge of the woods, not going into them but Liam cant go on like this.

We jog over to the little gate and I open it to let Liam in first. "Can we just walk please" Liam asks and I nod. I'm not going to push him farther than I already did. We walk further into the woods, our house is just 10 minutes away. "Wait" Liam says and I stop beside him, giving him a confused look. "What?" I ask him. He just puts his finger to his lips, indicating for me to keep quiet. That's when I hear it.

A scream.

But who does the scream belong too? And where is it coming from? Liam looks at me with wide eyes and I stare back at him, just the same. Why would there be a person screaming in the middle of the woods though? I turn around and stay quiet enough to hear what sounds like sobs to my far right. I gesture Liam to follow him and he mouths to me "Are you crazy". Maybe I am, but I want to know why someone would be screaming in a woods at half seven in the evening. I walk closer and I see a body on the ground, their body shaking with their sobs But why are they crying? I turn to Liam and he has his hand over his mouth, staring up. I give him a confused look and look where he is looking, my eyes going wide and my mouth dropping open.

There, hanging off the branch, hangs a boy with curly hair and green eyes.

Harry Styles.