Chapter 19

Hi guys :) I'm sorry for late updates, I was supposed to update on Sunday but I decided to socialize instead....which was a bad idea :/ Anyway, drama is coming in chapter 20! Just preparing you guys...

Liam's P.O.V

Today has been such a good day. First I got to see my boyfriend stay faithful to me even though nobody knows were together by telling off miss lily or as he calls her miss whatever your name is. Then I got a quick kiss from him in the janitors closet and I got an A in my history test! And now I get to have a double staring at my perfect boyfriend!

I walk quickly to English, ignoring the weird looks that some students are giving me because I honestly couldn't give a hoot anymore. I'm seeing my babe! I walk into the room and see my boyfriend walking around the room, putting a sheet on every desk. I close the door behind me and place my hands over his eyes. "Guess who" I whisper in his ear.

"Maybe the only student who would do this" he says laughing and turning to me. He looks at the door quickly before kissing my lips. It was a quick kiss just in case anyone would walk in. That wouldn't end so well. Niall would lose his job and even go to jail! I can't let that happen to him over a kiss.

I give him a quick hug before going to my seat. Soon enough, everyone seems to pile in. I look to back and surprisingly, none of the gang is there! In fact, I haven't seen them all day which makes my day even better. I don't have to worry about being mocked for limping or tripped up in the hallway or my head being put in the bin. It's great to have no worries for a day.

The first class went good...until I really needed to go toilet but didn't want to ask Niall since he looked busy but I can't hold it anymore. I put my hand in the air but niall is too busy writing something to notice me. I'm going to wet myself, I swear. I should've went at break but I was busy with Niall. "Sir" I say out loud, praying he'll hear me.

"Yes" he says looking up and smiling when he sees it was me talking." Liam, do you have a problem?" He asks, smirking at me. It's obvious he knows I badly need to go. "Can I have a toilet pass, please?" I ask, trying my best to hold it in. "Yes, bring up your journal to me" he says, smirking again.

I walk up to him quickly, I swear I'm going to wet myself here and now. I hand Niall the journal, making sure that our hands brush off each other. His hand stays on mine for a minute and he smiles at me as I remove my hand.

"Hurry back babe, ill have nothing cute to look at" he whispers into my ear, making my cheeks heat up. I just wink at him before going out the door. He makes it so hard not to jump over his table and kiss the living daylights out of him. I walk/jog to the bathrooms and finally release myself. Thank god, I thought I was going to wet myself in the middle of class.

I try to get out of the small cubicle I'm in but it won't budge. Not even a bit. Oh, it must be just stuck. I try to open it again but still no luck. I start pushing it harder and banging my shoulder against it but still no luck. I'm stuck. How fun. I look down at the ground, wondering what the hell ill do when I see a yellow sticky note at my feet. I pick up and read the messy writing scribbled on it.

"Say a prayer...you'll need one to get out of this mess haha ~ Z"