Chapter 17

Firstly, I would like to apologize so much for slow updates but im just not myself anymore...but I promise I wont stop writing! :) Love you's too much to do that! You know the way, people are usually like ewh gays are disgusting, its just not right and their a disgrace blah blah blah bullshit, well actually I think boy/girl is not right, I cant be the only one who would rather see two boys kissing than a girl and boy? Anyway, here is Chapter 17! :)

Liam's P.O.V

As soon as the bathroom door is locked, I pin Niall against the door and kiss him as hard as I can. I would be lying if I said I didn't want this for ages. I have. I've had numerous dreams and now its about to come true. I cant believe it. I'm going to lose my virginity with my teacher. I never thought id lose my virginity never mind with my teacher but I couldn't care, its Niall. Everybody in the school wants him, which makes me wonder..."Why me?" I say, pulling away from Niall. "What?" he asks, confused. "Why me? You could have anyone you want but yet your here with me, I don't get it" I say, truthfully. Why would he choose me? There are so many perfect people around and there's me. The fat, fucked up boy  who deserves death more than anything(Liam is none of these but this is for the story and it is literally the hardest thing to write. I love Liam with all my heart. Ok, rant over)

I let out a gasp when I feel Niall's lips smash against mine, kissing me passionately. His hands lie on my cheeks and we break away, gasping for breath. "Because you're the only one I want" he breathes out, reconnecting our lips together again. I'm still confused why we wants me out of everyone but I let it go. I have him and he sure has me. I tug at the bottom of his shirt, hoping he'd understand. He does and we pull away as he throws the shirt on the ground. Our lips reconnect again as soon as the shirt hits the ground. His lips are so addictive and I love how they feel against mine.

Soon after, we are both stood in front of each other, our boxers being the only thing keeping us from seeing each other naked. Wow, I'm going to see this man naked. I think I'm living every girl and even some guys dream. He looks at me, asking for permission. Do I want him to see me naked? What if he doesn't like me anymore when he sees me naked? Oh shut up Liam and just let the man strip you. He places his hands on my hips and his mouth on my neck. I moan as he sucks hardly on it, leaving a trail of red marks all over my neck. I feel him slowly tug down my boxers until they are at my ankles. Freedom. That's all I can say.

I feel his hand rub my hips and then trail up my stomach and I'm pretty sure he just moaned. Wow. I need to hear that more often. My left hand rests on his hip as my right hand strokes him through his boxers. Wow, he's big. Not that I didn't think he wouldn't be. He turns away from me and I hold my breath.He's going to leave now. He doesn't want me anymore. I let out a shaky breath when I see him turn the shower on, pulling his boxers down. I have just witnessed my teachers sexy arse. Wow. He turns around and at first we make eye contact before we both trail our eyes down further. Wow. Double wow. "And I thought you couldn't get any more perfect" I hear him whisper. He walks over to me and connects his lips with mine and leading me to shower at the same time. We both moan as our members touch.

I take the lead and place my lips on his neck, leaving a trail of red marks on his neck I hear him moan, and I smile. I can make that sound come out of him. I go lower and suck on his right nipple. Another moan comes from Niall so I suck it harder, Anything, to hear that sound again. And I do. I lick down his six pack, looking up at him. He bites his lips at me and throws his head back. (Oh my god, I am sorry for my dirtiness right now and if you don't want to read about blowjobs and gay sex, I suggest skipping this bit. oh god)

I push Niall's body back against the wall and look up at him asking permission. "I'm not going to stop you Liam" he says, his voice as hoarse as I've ever heard it. I have to bite my lip to stop a moan coming out of my mouth. Oh god, what this boy does to me... I stick my tongue out and lick the head of his member, slowly. I hear him gasp at the touch of my tongue and feel his hand grip my hair. I tilt my head and lick down the side of his member, making it twitch. I hear Niall moan and I decide not to tease him any longer and I take all that I can fit of his member in my mouth. I bob my head and listen to the sweet sound of Niall's moans. I have never done anything sexual in my life so I hope I'm doing it right. I keep one hand on his hip and the other...well pleasuring myself.

I hear him moan my name and before I know it, my mouth is filled with Niall's cum. It doesn't taste as bad as I thought cum would taste like, its not as sour.( I have no idea how cum tastes and I don't plan to find out either haha) I swallow it, looking up at Niall. "You didn't have to do that you know" he says, looking down at me. "Do what?" I ask. "Swallow" he says. I stand up and look him in the eyes. "I wanted too" I whisper in his ear, biting down on his earlobe. He moans loudly as I connect my lips with him.

Soon enough, Niall has me turned around, sucking my back as he pounds into me. I've never felt so...alive. This is a whole new feeling and its great. Our moans mix together into one big moan. Me moaning for Niall and Niall moaning for me. "Liaam, I cant...hold it anymore" he shouts out, pulling my hair. "Do it babe" I say and soon enough I feel warmth inside me. He pulls himself out of me and grabs my member and begins to pump it. I moan out loud. Wow, this is so much better when someone else does it for you. "Come for me baby" He whispers in my ear, biting my earlobe. At the sound of his hoarse voice in my ear, I release, gasping and watching as the water brings the white fluid away.

(Its over!)

After me and Niall dry off, we head into the sitting room. I sit down on the couch but wince at the sting of sitting. That boy really does know how to ride someone. "You ok babe" He asks, bringing in two cups of tea. I just nod as I take one of him. "Come here" he says, pulling me onto his lap Thank god, I put the cup on the table. I cuddle into him, wrapping my arms around him. He's so warm and cosy. He's my safety, the only reassurance that everything will be okay. And I do think everything will  be ok. As long as I got my Ni.

(wow that was awkward to write. I haven't done anything sexual in my life (don't plan too anytime soon too) but yet I can write that? life of a fanfic reader + writer I guess haha..Hope you guys enjoy :) I love reading comments byway! Thanks for reading <3)