Chapter 50

Hello guys! I'm really happy to see that you guys liked the proposal, it was quite cute :3 the only reason there was a cliffhanger was because I thought the ending was too cute to add more tbh :$ Sorry about that! Anyway, how are you guys doing? :) Oh also the only reason I'm updating today is because I have no homework and nothing to do! Unfortunately it won't always be like this because of school :( Okay I'll shut up now and let you read, goodbye! Hope you's enjoy! :) Please feel free to leave a comment on what you think of the chapter! Only if you want though...*OMG CHAPTER 50 WHAT* (Rings on side without the writing obviously hehe :3)

Liam's P.O.V

I did it. I actually went through with my plan. I know a park isn't the nicest place to propose but I know Niall and I know that he would love this so much. He would hate for me to propose at a really dear restaurant or something. He's just a go with whatever guy which is one of the many things I love about him. He isn't picky or fussy. I wish I could of framed his reaction when he saw me on one knee and keep it and cherish it for the rest of my life.

His eyes widened and his mouth dropped. He had absolutely no idea why I brought him here and why I was talking about the stars. He also didnt know that I had rehearsed that speech over and over again for such a long time now. Even before we came to Ireland, I had that prepared for when the time felt right. And what better day to propose than Christmas Eve. "Niall James Horan, I know I'm still in school and you have a serious job and we both have a lot of work and everything but I can't keep this in any longer. I can't keep my love for you quiet anymore. I just want to make you mine and mine only for as long as I live. I want to be the one in 50 years that you wake up beside. I want to be the one you start a family with but the most important thing...I don't want to lose you...ever. Why? Because I love you Niall James Horan, I love you so much" I say, looking dead serious at Niall who still looks as shocked as ever.

"That is why I'm here Niall and I don't mean in Ireland or in this world, I mean right now on one knee in front of the love of my life, I know we've been through a lot lately. We've both had our ups and downs along the way but I believe that with each other, we can face anything. We got nothing to lose babe so Niall James Horan, will you marry me?" I ask, smiling at him. I see tears run down his cheeks before he lets out a shaky breath into the cold air and nods his head repeatedly. My heartbeat quickens when he says that one word I was dreading he wouldn't say.

"Yes"

I quickly stand up and Niall immediately runs over and envelopes me in a hug. I hold him closely, running my hands through his hair. "Yes Liam, of course I'll marry you." Niall says, pulling away and connecting our lips. I smile through the kiss and soon enough, so does Niall. "I love you too Liam, I love you so much" Niall says, when we pull away from each other. I peck his lips again before taking a hold of his hand in mine. I take the ring out of the velvet box and Niall's eyes widen "Oh my...Liam, it's beautiful. How did you even afford that?" Niall asks, looking concerned. I shake my head at him before answering. "A lot of time and hard work babe, I'm glad you like it, it's all yours" I say, pecking his lips.

"Liam I can't take it then, that was your well earned money, I don't want to take that on you" Niall says, trying to give me the ring back. I laugh at him before shaking my head at him." You are worth every penny of it Niall" I say, wrapping my arms around his waist and rocking us slightly. He looks down at the ring, going a light shade of red. I'm happy he thinks it's beautiful, although their isnt really anything beautifuil about it. It's just plain silver but it has the words 'Forever' with a blue crystal at the end of forever. Ingraved on the inside says "Niall James Horan, I will love you till the day I die - L x" I have a matching one but I'll let Niall create his message for mine sooner to the time. "How did I ever find someone like you Liam?" Niall asks, smiling at me and nuzzling our noses together in an eskimo kiss. "I couldn't tell you, you might find a better Liam there" I say laughing. He looks at me really serious before saying "Nobody's a better Liam than the Liam I'm holding right now"