Chapter 39

I am so so so sorry guys! A lot of things have been happening and shit so....yeah and I also have 0 motivation to write either which is weird because well I love writing :/ anyway, here is the long waited chapter 39! Hope you's enjoy :) *Warning : Bad language, abuse scenes. Also I want to apologize for what Bobby will say. I think its horrible and no, I am not a homophobe. I am actually obessed with gays.This is why this book exists. Omg the picture on the side is making me cry so hard. NIAM FEELS FUCK OMG*

Liam's P.O.V

I can feel my heartbeat quicken as the door opens slowly. I gesture to Niall to go first as my knees feel too weak to even move a step. He nods quickly, grabbing the handle of his rolling suitcase, wheeling it into his home. "Niall honey is that you?" I hear a woman with a thick Irish accent say. I wipe my hands off my jeans before grabbing the handle of my suitcase and following Niall into the house. He leaves the suitcase beside the stairs and grabs mine. "Yeah mam, its me" Niall says back.

A small, brown haired woman walks out of the kitchen wearing a red apron over her white blouse and black skinny jeans. "Hello son" she says, hugging Niall. Niall gives her a quick kiss on the cheek before buring his head into her shoulder. "I missed you ma" Niall says, clinging to Maura. "I missed you too love but no waterworks now. You need to introduce me to this handsome fella in front of me" she says, pulling away and smiling at me. I poliely smile back and try hide the blush on my cheeks.

"Oh yeah, sorry. This is Liam Payne, mam" Niall says, smiling at me. I smile back at him and then smile at Maura, holding my hand out politely to shake hers. She shakes her head and for a minute I freak out inside. That is until she comes over and embraces me in a warm hug. I let out a breath I didnt know I was holding and return her hug. Niall winks at me from behind her and give him a thumbs up. At least one of the Horan's seems to like me.

Maura and I pull away after a minute and she smiles at me. "You seem like a lovely lad Liam, it is very nice to meet you" Maura says and I smile. "You too, Mrs Horan" I say, nodding my head at her. "Bobby will be home in about half an hour and dinner will be ready in an hour. Niall, show Liam where he's staying." Maura says, walking into the kitchen.

Niall nods before grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs. I look around and see 4 white doors and then a blue one. "Okay so bathroom there, ma and da's room there, gregs old room there, spare room there and then finally my room" he says, pushing open the blue door. I barely have enough time to step into the room before Niall's lips are on mine, moving fast.

I stumble back until my back hits the door behind me. Niall pulls away, twisting the key in the keyhole. A click is heard throughout the room. "You don't know how hard it was to not attack you downstairs" Niall says, kissing my neck softly. I push him away gently and he gives me a confused look. "Too noticeable babe" I say, pecking his lips.

"Well take your top then" Niall says, winking. He grabs the bottom of it and pulls it over my head. I feel his hands on my abs and chest and I bite my lip. I sadly need to stop him before his hands go lower. I lift his chin up, connecting our lips. I guide his hands upwards and then put mine on his bum. We kiss for a while, him running his hands through my quiff. Someway through our make out session, Niall's top got thrown on the ground and he moved on top of my lap. I bite his lip, pulling away. Niall moans and connects our lips. He slowly moves his hips down, causing me to hip thrust up.

We grind for a while and try to hide both of our moans. Niall has my hair in all directions and I left a trail of hickeys on his chest. "Boys, dinner's ready" Maura shouts upstairs, causing me and Niall to jump away from each other. We both quickly get up grabbing our clothes on the ground. I throw on my top and try fix my hair as best I can. "Niall why did you have to mess my hair so much? They'll suspect something now" I say to Niall who only laughs at me. "Sorry babe" he says as I unlock the door. Before I can step out of his room though, I am pulled in again.