Chapter 63

Hey guys! I fucking love yous and I just want to give yous the biggest like thank you ever! 75, 000 like that is crazy!! I feel so lucky to have everyone's support and love on this book and just know you are never and I mean never taken for granted because I seriously love every single one of yous! Thank you so much! ❤ Also Happy Anniversary to Mr Horan! Hard to believe I started this just last year this day! The time has gone so quick but yeah, happy anniversary my lovely readers!❤

P.S ISN'T NIGHT CHANGES JUST THE BEST OMG IM SO IN LOVE RIGHT NOW AHH BUT MY POOR BABY NIALL GOING ON FIRE OMG

Louis' P.O.V(surprise!)

I can't get him off of my mind. The fact that Niall and Liam won't stop asking me is probably it. That or I actually like him. No that's stupid, I'm not a sappy romantic. I pull up at Niall's house to see the car is already there. It's been half an hour since I last seen them and me being amazing, got us pizza. Yes, I'm the best friend ever? I've done so much for them today but I don't mind. They've been through so much today, I feel so bad for them.

They've been through so much altogether actually. The fire, the Harry kid that died, Nialls dad...and now this to add to the plate. I really don't know how they do it. I know I would've cracked by now if I were them.. I enter the house and knock on the sitting room door, just incase their busy...I don't want that awkward situation to happen again.

"Uhm come in Lou, we're in here" Niall says and I can tell they were kissing or something else. Oh well, Louis' here now. I walk in to see Liam standing up topless and his face red. Niall lies on the couch in just his boxers and I look away quickly. "Niall! Please cover yourself!" I say, making Niall gets up quickly to find his jeans and shirt and I laugh at them.

I put the pizza on the table and its only then they notice it. "Oh Louis, you got us pizza? Thanks mate" Liam says, hugging me sideways. Luckily he had his top on, although he doesn't have the worst body in the world...I wonder does Zayn have a nice body? My eyes widen and I shake my head from the thought. God Louis, why are you even thinking of him like that? Why are you even thinking of him to start with?

Liam looks at me weirdly but I just simply ignore him. Too much to explain. And I also have no idea how to explain it, I mean is there anything really to explain? Oh Louis, shut up your confusing yourself more. I take a slice of pizza and lazily drop onto the couch. I'm sitting at the edge because I know Niall and Liam will want to cuddle and kiss and shit like that. It sometimes makes me feel lonely and like I want someone to hold. Wait, what? No no no, I never feel lonely. Other people are meant to feel lonely because of me, I'm not supposed to feel lonely because of people.

What is happening to me? It's weird and I don't like it. "Wanna watch a movie?" Niall asks me and I just nod. Hopefully that will get my mind off things. I watch as Niall puts a DVD in and sits on Liam's lap the other side of the couch. I grab another slice of pizza and smile happily at them. Such an incredible couple. I admire them so much. Not that I'd admit that to them though.

The Lion King pops up onto the screen and I laugh. "We're in our 20's Niall, not 2" I say, pointing at the screen. "So? I love The Lion King" Niall says, happily so I just shrug and watch the movie and I might add I actually enjoyed it, funny enough.

After the movie, all we did was sit there and talk and they cuddled and I watched. I need to tell them what happened because I want to know more about Zayn. "Guys, I'm ready to tell you's what happened with Zayn" I say, feeling my cheeks hear up at the mention of him.

"Oh really, yeah tell us" Liam says, lying his head on Niall's shoulder which in my opinion is adorable. "So uhm I walked out of the office and then the bell rang and I ended up running into Zayn and knocking his books and sheets on him. I apologized though and picked them up for them and he said thanks and we exchanged names and then he said I have beautiful eyes and I blushed and he smiled and ran off to Niall" I say, rather quickly and embarrassingly.