Chapter 62

OMG GUYS YOU'S ARE INCREDIBLE YOU'S HAVE MANAGED TO HELP ME HIT MY GOAL OF 70K AND THAT IS A FREAKING LOT AND OMG I JUST LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU'S SO MUCH RIGHT NOW AND I JUST WANT TO KISS EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU'S AND SQUEEZE THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF YOU'S OMG YOU'S ARE JUST THE BEST, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH AHHH! THE FREAKING LOOK LIAM IS GIVING NIALL IN THE PICTURE THOUGH OMG HES SO IN LOVE AND SO AM I ! JUST KNOW I STAYED UP TILL 1 FINISHING THIS AND TO UPDATE IT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU'S ❤

Niall's P.O.V

Just when I was about to admit that it was Liam on the screen and probably get jailed for the rest of my life, who decides to make a scene by entering? Louis Tomlinson. He is so going to get a hug and kiss from me later, maybe sooner since I have a feeling Mr Burns isn't going to believe him. "Your Niall's boyfriend? No it can't be, it's defiantly Liam here who is in the video?" Mr Burns says, dumbly with his mouth open. "It is me and the person who you apparently have handcuffed for no reason is my lover and I would like if you took them off please" Louis says, running his hair through his damp quiff. He looks over at me and winks and I smile at him in return.

"I don't believe you's. I see no connection between you's unlike the other two there" Mr Burns says, quite stubborn. I know what this means and if it's for Liam's sake of not breaking down and me being free with him, I'll just let it happen. I try get up but a police man pushes me down and I stare at him. "Can you please let me up? I want to see my boyfriend" I say and look over at Louis first before turning to Liam who is smiling to himself. I'm so happy I'm going to marry a genius, I would've never thought of Louis to come get us out of this. And I'm supposed to be the older one....

I watch as Louis comes over and bites his lip at me and mouths "I'm sorry but I have too" and I just nod slightly at him. He grabs the sides of my face and smash's his lips onto mine and I try my hardest not to make a disgusted face. Not saying Louis is a bad kisser or anything, he's actually alright but it just doesn't feel right. Only Liams lips feel perfect against mine and that's honestly the truth. Right now, I don't feel anything kissing Louis but with Liam, it's the complete opposite. I move my lips against Louis' at the same pace and pull away short after for breath and also because I couldn't take it anymore. I don't want Louis, I want my Liam to kiss me. I feel a sense of guilt when I realize I just cheated on the man I love but I had too! It was either that or get locked up and never see him again and we both don't want that to happen.

I look over and Mr Burns and smirk when he looks shocked at me and Louis. "No connection now, huh?" Louis asks, smirking too before pecking my cheek. I rest my head into his shoulder and I would wrap my arms around him but I can't due to the handcuffs. "Now can you please take those damn handcuffs off my baby" Louis says, quite angrily and I know in a way he means that. He doesn't mean baby as in a romantic way, he means it as in I'm his baby brother and he will let hell loose if they don't get these handcuffs off me right this minute. The police man quickly comes over behind me and unlocks the handcuffs, letting me free and I quickly hug Louis, squeezing him. He has literally saved mine and Liam's relationship and I don't think I can thank him enough for that. "You really don't know how much I love you right now Lou" I mumble into his neck and I hear him laugh. "Love you too Ni, love you too" he says, stroking my back. I look over his shoulder and see Liam staring at us, looking sadly but still managing to smile.

"I'm imagining this is you" I mouth to Liam and he seems to understand me as he smiles slightly before wrapping his arms around his stomach, squeezing himself happily. I feel tears come to my eyes as I squeeze Louis, pretending completely that it's Liam, my whole world in my arms. "Sir can I please go? I'm not feeling good and it's completely pointless with me being here as I told you it wasn't fucking me at the start" Liam says, rolling his eyes at Mr Burns. I laugh quietly, so only Louis can hear me. I pull away from him but keep an arm around his waist as he does too. "Uhm yes Mr Payne, you can leave. Sorry for blaming you. You can go home now if you want, there is only five minutes of class left" Mr Burns says, opening the door for Liam. Liam looks at me one last time before leaving and I watch him walk out into the rain by himself. I really hope he's not mad at me for kissing Louis but there was no other option!We had to convince him that we were a couple so he didn't throw me into a jail cell for the rest of my life!