Chapter 54

hey guys :) so I am updating now because I have a busy weekend ahead of me! My sister signed me up to do a run a muck challenge thing with her and yeah...I'm terrified for it haha. I had a pretty shit Thursday so I decided to write early and update today! :) Anyway, enjoy!! And please feel free to leave a comment or vote, it would mean the world :) x

Liam's P.O.V

I wake up in Niall's arms, surprisingly still on the couch. I guess we both just fell asleep after the Lego movie. And yes, that was my choice. I only picked it because it would take my mind off that creepy doll which I despise so much. She is just so unnaturally creepy! I lift my head up from Niall's chest and see he is still asleep. I kiss his lips softly before trying to get up without waking him. However when I try, I feel arms wrap around my waist and pull me down. "Nope" Niall mumbles, with his eyes closed. I laugh at his cuteness. "I want to get up Ni" I say, attempting to get up again but Niall's grip around my waist stops me from doing so.

"I told you. Nope" he says, opening his eyes and smiling at me. I smile back at him before leaning in and kissing him. I pull away and pout at him. "Can I get up now?" I ask, giving him my best puppy dog eyes that I know he can't resist. "Fine. Only because I'm hungry though" he says, sticking his tongue out at me. I pull myself up from him, sitting on his lap. "C'mon then, sleepy head" I say, pulling him forward. When he is fully sat up, he pecks my lips quickly. I smile at him before pecking his lips and getting off him.

I walk into the kitchen, flicking on the kettle. I take out two mugs for me and Niall and put the teabags in them and the sugar. Niall comes in, snaking his arms around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder. "Hi" he says, lowly and really cute. "Hello" I say to him, turning my head and kissing his cheek. "What will we have to eat babe?" I ask Niall. "I don''t know, toast?" he asks and I chuckle. "Let me guess with Nutella?" I ask and Niall nods his head quickly. That boy and his weird obsession with food.

"I seriously wonder how you're not a fattie yet Niall with all the food you eat. I mean, you don't even gain a bit" I say, turning around and poking his sides. He lets out a girly giggle before putting his hand over his mouth and going red. "Did I just hear a giggle, Mr Horan?" I say, laughing. Wow it feels so weird saying Mr Horan instead of babe or Ni. I better start again in case I accidentally call him babe or Ni in class and everyone finds out about us. That is truly my worst fear. If people found out about us, that's both our futures gone. Niall would lose the job he adores, face a long time in prison and basically wouldn't have a life. Me, on the other hand would lose the love of my life and I don't even want to imagine a future without Niall. Because I know there wouldn't be one.

"Wow, that's really weird to hear again" he says, his eyebrows up. I nod at him before biting my lip. "What's wrong Liam? And don't say nothing because I know you and I know you only bite your lip when something's on your mind so don't lie" he says, wrapping his arms around my waist again. "It's nothing.. I was just thinking of what would happen if people found out about us and what would happen.." I say, looking anywhere but his eyes because I know I'll start sobbing if I do. I feel his hand pull my chin to his direction, forcing me to look into his eyes. "Baby, don't worry about that stuff, okay? Everything will be fine. I promise. Besides, you have less than a year of school left and then we're free" He says, smiling at me. I smile back at him.

He's right. I am leaving school next summer and then it's not breaking any rules considering I am now 18. Niall will be able to still teach and I will probably go to college and we will be okay. "You're right. Sorry I was just being stupid, of course we will be alright. We just need to be careful." I say. We stare into each other's eyes for a few minutes before Niall leans in and captures his lips with mine. I move mine against his slowly, enjoying every second of the kiss. I feel him lick my bottom lip for entrance to which I let him. Our tongues explore each other mouths, moving smoothly against each other.

We pull away soon though due to lack of oxygen and Niall smiles at me again. "Speaking of school, we're going back on the 10th" Niall says causing me to groan. That stupid school with stupid memories and stupid people...well except one. The only good thing that came out of school. My English teacher who I can also call my fiance. Wow that's weird to say. "Hey! Think of the bright side, faster you get back the faster graduation comes and you can leave that place forever" Niall says, smiling. He's right, Graduation is basically around the corner and I can't wait. "Ni..so is prom" I say, my smile turning into a frown because I know I can't bring Niall as a date. Or can I? Technically I'm not a student by then. "Yes?You not excited for that?" he asks, confused.

"I won't be able to bring you though Ni because you're my teacher" I say, pouting. "Oh" he says, his face dropping too. "Wait! I have a plan" I say, getting excited just by the thought of it. "Which is..?" Niall asks, putting one of his eyebrows up in a cute way. Let's face it, everything Niall does is so freaking cute. "Okay so I ask Louis to it just to have someone to go with and I'll convince him with the drinks at the venue of the prom. You'll also be there too if you ask to chaperone the prom as a teacher. They dress up too so before we leave, we can take prom pictures here as if it was the real deal. And you won't be missing the prom as you will be there and we will find a way to sneak a dance or two together when everyone is twisted." I say, leaving me breathless because I said it all in one breath.

Niall laughs before shaking his head. "Breathe babe, that sounds like a good idea. We will think of it more to the time okay?" he says, pecking my lips. I nod at him before turning and making the tea. I make our toast, buttering mine with butter and putting nutella on Niall's. He sits patiently at the table, staring at the plate when I walk over to him and hand him it. "Thanks baby" he says, grabbing my face and kissing me quickly. I stand in shock and feel the heat rise to my cheeks. I was not expecting that. I sit down across from him. The whole time we eat, I just stare at him. Even with the chocolate spread all around his mouth, he still looks like an angel.

"Niall " I say, making his eyes look up from his toast. "Yeah?" he asks, with the food still in his mouth. I laugh at his cuteness before shaking my head at him. "I just really love you Ni,I really do" I say truthfully staring at the beautiful boy in front of me who blushes and looks down. "I really do" I whisper under my breath, smiling.

*omg picture on side goes so well, even though its toast and marmite which I will add is the worst thing to be made ewh, sorry for those who like it haha! Just look at how he stares at Niall's lips while eating! It's love 😍💕*