Chapter 48

Hello guys! So I thought since I feel like I have been unfair to you guys when it comes to updating, that I will do a double update this weekend! So that is why Chapter 48 is a week early! The weeks are getting busier and busier so I thought it would be better to update now than a week! Thank you guys for everything and I hope you enjoy the chapter! It's for you guys, remember that! ♡♡ (pic on side of thier outfits, VMA'S 2012)

Liam's P.O.V

After my quick shower, I hop out and get dressed. It is currently half three and I need to get Niall up and dressed by four. I leave the bathroom with a towel hung lowly around my hips and run my hand through my hair a few times to dry it. Having short hair is much better now, it used to take me ages to dry my curly hair. "Jesus Liam, if you're trying to give me a boner before we go, you're doing a great job" I hear from the side of me and I turn to see a gobsmacked Niall, lying on the bed with his eyes wide and his mouth open. His stare goes from my face straight down to my abs and then to the towel on my hips.

"Well sorry if I thought their wouldn't be a little pervy Irish man awake in the room" I say, sticking out my tongue before grabbing my boxers and clothes and going back into the bathroom again. "Hey! Where do you think you're going? You can't just do that!" Niall says, banging on the bathroom door. I laugh loudly, shaking my head. "I already did" I respond, opening the door to a dissappointed Niall. "Awh you put your clothes on" he says, pouting. "So you don't love me anymore because I'm not naked" I say, acting offended. He quickly starts shaking his head and repeating "no, I still love you" and I start laughing again. He gives me a little punch on my shoulder before crossing his arms. "Dickhead" He says, pouting but smiling all the same.

"Okay, Niall you ready?" I shout upstairs to Niall.I put my coat on and wrap my scarf around my neck before checking my watch. "C'mon Ni, we're going to be la-" I stop mid sentence as Niall walks down the stairs. He looks amazing, like a Irish angel from heaven but stuck on earth. I'm doubting his human exisitence right now looking at him. He looks so good, it can't be human. "Woah, Ni...you...you look amazing" I say, staring at him in amazement. He is wearing a orange jumper with a white button up underneath it, black skinny jeans and white vans. He looks amazing and it makes me feel so grateful to call this beautiful man in front of me mine.

Before I seen Niall, I thought my outfit looked really nice but now, I'm feeling really insecure about it. I'm wearing a dark purple/ light blue plaid button down, black suit jacket, black skinny jeans and white vans like Niall. He looks a thousand times better than me though. He smiles at me before coming over and wrapping his arms around me. I rest my cheek on his shoulder and inhale his smell, as weird as it sounds. He smells gorgeous, like mint and Lynx chocalate.I can feel myself getting weak in my knees because of it. I put my head up, stroking his back. "You look beautiful Liam" Niall whispers in my ear, kissing my cheek before pulling away from me and grabbing his coat. I blush slightly, feeling the butterflies in my belly again.

We decide to walk instead of getting a taxi. I warm up my hands by holding them together and puffing warm air into them but it doesn't seem to work. Niall fumbles with locking the door before turning to me and grabbing my hands in his. His hands are warm and soft and I stare softfully as he brings my hands up to his lips and lets his warm, mint breath blow on them. For some strange reason, this turns me on a lot so I smile and pull my hands away, giving Niall a kiss on the cheek. He smiles at me too, intertwining his hand in mine before we set off to Denise's. It wasn't far to walk and even though, it was frezzing outside, Niall made it seem like the sun was shining. He kept me warm, without doing anything execpt holding my hand.

When we got to Denise's, we were greeted by Theo's smiling face. I've only seen him from pictures Niall has shown me but boy,does he look like his uncle or what. He even has that cute, cheeky charm that Niall has. "Uncle Ni!" He shouts, throwing himself at Niall first. Niall picks him up and swings him around, before putting him down and kissing his cheek. "Hey buddy, I want you to meet someone" Niall says, gesturing for me to come in. He looks up at me, blankly. I bend down and smile at him. He gives me a litttle confused look before looking at Niall who stands beside Theo. Niall laughs before bending down to Theo, like I am. "Little man, this is Liam. Can you say Li?" Niall asks, sitting Theo on his knee.Theo giggles before babbling in baby language. "Say, Leeyum" Niall says, breaking my name down so it would be easier to say. Theo looks away shyly before hugging into Niall. "Li" I hear a small voice say and I look shocked at Niall who smiles at me. "Good boy Theo, you can him Li." Niall says, rocking Theo on his knee.