Chapter 67

Hey guys! Sorry about this week with updates, it has been crazy! I'm feeling much better and thank you to everyone who wished me to get well soon :) I hope you's enjoy this update! Love you's :)

Niall's P.O.V

After awkwardly walking in on Zayn and Louis' make out session, we all just sit around and laugh. "Oh hey, I got some beer in the fridge if any of you's want any?" I ask and they all nod. I laugh before getting up and getting a few cans from the fridge. "Wait, ages? I think you's are underage my dears" I say, handing Louis his can. He thanks me and laughs at the other lads who stare at the cans. "I actually turned 18 in August there so I am able to drink, thank you very much" Liam says, grabbing a can. I just stick my tongue out at him before looking at Zayn.

"You allowed to drink mate?" I ask Zayn and he nods quickly. "I'm 17 but I'll be 18 in like a week so yeah" Zayn says, a blush on his cheeks. "Awh that's so cute" Louis says, hugging him sideways. Zayn smiles at him before leaning in and kissing his lips. I'm so happy for both of them. I know their relationship isn't really allowed but hey, Liam and I can't really say anything about them. Louis is 24 while as Zayn just said is turning 18.  That's 6 years difference. Me and Liam is worse though, only because I'm his English teacher and that kind of bullshit.

"So...wanna play truth or dare?" Louis asks, wiggling his eyebrows. I feel my cheeks heating up as I remember the last time I played truth or dare with Louis. It was the first time I had a gay kiss with a lad named Josh. It went terrible. And when Louis plays truth or dare, the weirdest shit goes down. "Yeah! Good idea, Louis" Liam says and I mentally slap him across the face. What has he got us into now? "Oh
good, okay I'll go first since I came up with the idea. Niall, truth or dare?" Louis says, smirking at me and I freeze. "Uhm...dare?" I say but it sounds more like a question. To be honest, I'm pretty scared for what Louis has in store for me.

" I dare you to snog the life out of Liam here beside me" Louis says, patting Liam's shoulder. Liam's cheeks have turned into a dark shade of red and he smiles shyly at me. I make my way over to Liam and kneel in front of him. I hold his cheek in one hand and his hip with my other and lean in slowly. He meets my lips halfway and I move them slowly against his for a minute before sliding my tongue across his bottom lip. He opens his mouth slightly, allowing my tongue to make it's way into his mouth. Our tongues brush against each other as I explore Liam's mouth with my tongue. I really want to moan at this amazing feeling but I keep it in. Liam, on the other hand doesn't and lets out a moan. I pull away, breathless before pecking his lips and sitting where I was before snogging Liam.

"Wow..okay that was hot but now your go Niall" Louis says, his eyes wide. "Truth or dare Zayn?" I ask, smirking. I look at Louis' face for a reaction and he is biting his lip. "Dare I guess" Zayn says, smiling and I smirk even more. "I dare you and Louis to go into Liam's old room for some...fun" I say, laughing at both their blushing faces. Louis stands up and walks over to Zayn who takes his hand as they go to Liam's old room. Liam laughs before coming over beside me. We just cuddle until they come back. Both with very noticeable boners and cum on Zayn's top.

"Guys it's getting late, I think we should head" Louis says, gesturing to Zayn to follow. We all know what's going to happen next but me and Liam just nod and say our goodbyes. "I'll make us dinner now baby, alright. You can just watch tv there, I don't need help" I say, standing up. I turn to leave but a hand is stopping me. "No Ni, I want to watch a movie with you and cuddle and kiss" Liam says, pouting his bottom lip out at me. He knows I can't resist his damn cute puppy face.

"Alright but what are we going to do for dinner then? It's not going to cook itself baby" I say, laughing and sitting back down beside Liam. Liam automatically attaches himself back onto my lap and cuddles into my neck. "That's the beauty of Chinese and delivery" he says, making silly hand gestures that make no sense. I laugh at him before poking his nose. "Yes but you're not the one who pays for it" I say, stroking his cheek. "Oh yeah..forget it, I'll cook you something later, I'm sorry" he says and I'm defiantly confused by his mood swing.

"No baby I wasn't giving out or anything, it's alright, I don't mind getting Chinese" I say, smiling and he nods before snuggling in. I take out my phone awkwardly which is in my pocket that Liam's side is sitting on. "Baby, I need to get my phone" I say, laughing and he looks down before nodding. "Oh right, yeah sorry" he says, laughing and getting off me. I take my phone out and give Liam a confused look as he still stands there in front of me. "You can sit back down again, dumb ass" I say, laughing. The phone rings in my ear and I laugh as Liam's cheeks heat up and he sits back on my lap. "I love you really baby" I whisper into his ear, hoping I didn't offend him by calling him a dumb ass.

"I know, I love you too..dumb ass" he replies, making me laugh again. Someone picks up on the other line and I quickly stop laughing. When I'm done ordering our food, I put my phone on the table and cuddle into Liam. "I'll get a part time job if you want Ni, you know to help you with stuff like bills and food" Liam says, breaking the silence. I'm shocked by him. Is it because of what I said earlier about me paying for the Chinese? I don't want him to feel pressured that he has to get a job or anything like that. I want it to be his own decision.

"Baby, you don't have too. I mean if you want too thats fine but you really don't need too. You have school and homework and exams to worry about, not about getting a job. It's fine, really. I don't mind at all Liam" I say, kissing his temple softly. He looks up at me and smiles before leaning in and giving me a gentle kiss. He pulls away after a few seconds before cuddling back into my side. I feel a burning hole in my head and I know exactly why.

I need to tell him. I can't keep this secret any longer even though I haven't had it for ages. He is going to find out anyways but it's best if he finds out before it actually happens. I just pray he agrees with me on this though. It's defiantly for the best anyway. "Liam, I need to tell you something?" I say, making Liam look up at me confused.

"Wait...this is usually the time in movies where you tell me you're pregnant even though that is quite impossible" Liam says, making me laugh. "Trust you to break the mood and no, I may have gotten a bit chubbier but I'm positive I'm not pregnant. Now really, be serious" I say, intertwining his hand in mine. "You're not fat babe" He smiles down at our hands before looking up and nodding for me to continue. "What if I told you I got us tickets..?" I say, afraid of how he will react. "Tickets? To like a concert? Oh, you mean football game tickets?" He says, getting excited and I shake my head at him. "Not them kind of tickets baby" I say, biting my lip. What if he doesn't agree with my plan?"Then what? I don't understand" Liam says, smiling innocently. Here goes nothing I guess...

                               "I got us plane tickets. We're moving to America in a few weeks."