Chapter 60

Niall's P.O.V

Yesterday couldn't of been any better. I mean, if I hadn't started crying over Liam leaving to get tissue, it would've of been maybe. Liam showed me last night how true his love is. He put so much effort into it like when he made the mix tape of the cutest songs. The way he knew where to touch me, feel me and kiss me right. I just really love him for doing all that just for me.

I sit up and immediately feel a burning sensation in my bum. Not that I didn't expect that, it's always like that when I'm a bottom. Which is now my second time but I don't really mind about who's top or who's bottom. It's about showing love that matters really. I look over at Liam who lies facing me, his lips separated slightly as small snores come from him. He's so cute when he sleeps. He looks just like a cute little puppy or something and it's adorable.

I get up slowly, being careful not to wake him up and also because it hurts to move fast. Liam doesn't have to get up yet, I just want to shower before work and I also need to grade a few students papers that I was going to do last night but got sort of busy. I grab a towel from the basket and head into the bathroom. Wow my hair's a mess right now. I'm glad Liam's not awake to see this. My quiff is flat and it's messy and I look about 14 again.

I laugh and shake my head before getting into the shower. It's freezing at first which makes me jump but then it warms up quick. I stand under it for a minute, relaxing before I start to wash my hair. Just when I'm about to wash my body, Liam walks in clumsily and goes over to the toilet. I laugh at how sleepy he is and how he looks like he doesn't know what's happening. His head turns when he hears me laughing and his eyes widen at my naked body in the shower. "Good morning babe" I say, scrubbing my chest and laughing at the staring Liam who stands peeing with his mouth open at me.

"What an amazing sight to wake up too" he says before finishing up and walking over to the shower. He kicks off his boxers quickly before stepping in quickly. I laugh and move over for him. "Hey there" he says, looking me up and down before smirking. "Turn around baby" I say, which makes him give me a confused look. I show him the shampoo bottle I now have in my hand and he nods before turning around.

I pour some shampoo onto my hand before massaging Liam's hair in it. He moans out softly and I feel heat rise to my cheeks because of it. "Uh Niiall, yeah like that babe" he moans out and I bite my lip behind him. If he keeps it up, I'm going to have a problem before work...I stop massaging his hair and move him towards the water so it will rinse off. He pouts at me and I just laugh at and peck his lips softly. I pull away slowly but I'm quickly pulled back by Liam's strong grip on my waist. Our lips move fast and hungry against each other and I feel the water spray on top of us. I pull away after a minute or two and realize I need to get ready.

I peck his lips one last time before stepping out and drying myself with the towel. I turn to Liam who stands pouting in the shower and I laugh. "Hurry up baby, we don't want to be late now do we?" I say winking. He nods before standing under the water again and washing his body. I wouldv'e loved to do it for him but I know I'd end up with a full hard on by the end of it. And that wouldn't be good for going to work.

I get dressed quickly into a white short sleeve with a plaid button up over it but I'm not bothering buttoning it all up, denim skinny jeans and my white supras. Liam comes out, completely naked and I hand him the outfit I picked out for him because I guessed he wouldn't know what to wear and would ask me anyway. He smiles at me before winking. "You know me too well babe" he says, pulling up his jeans. I laugh at him before walking over to my locker and unplugging my IPhone and putting it in my pocket. I turn around and Liam is already dressed and is fixing his hair. I think his outfit looks so cute on him today. He's wearing a black short sleeve, skinny denim jeans and white converses. He makes such a simple outfit so cute.