Chapter 3

Just want to say that you's are the best! I just... It's so unbelievable! I'm not the kind to be noticed and then all this! Thanks to all you amazing people I can finally smile! I love every single one of you! ❤

Liam's P.O.V

Usually when I hear my annoying alarm at half seven in the morning, Im not in the best mood but today was different. I literally jumped out of bed! I know it's only been one day but god damn I miss his beautiful face. Ok, that was a bit creepy. I look in the mirror one last time to make sure I look alright. For once, I actually made an effort to look good.

I was walking to school alone, like always, and to my luck it started raining. I should've brought a coat but I was too busy trying to rush to school to see Niall. I mean Mr. Horan. I still have about an half an hour to walk and the rain is just getting heavier. I hear a car pull up beside me and I freeze. Am I gonna get kidnapped? Raped? Killed? "Wanna lift?" I hear a beautiful voice say beside me. I turn to see Mr. Horan, leaning over. " Uh, yeah. Thanks" I say, getting nervous.

I get in and put my belt on." So, why you walking in the rain?" He says, looking over at me. " I forgot my coat." I say, sounding stupid. Great Liam...just great. "And I thought you were smart?" He says, laughing." It was a pretty stupid thing of me to do" I say, feeling my cheeks going red. I feel the car stop and I look up. Niall is just staring at me. " Liam I didn't mean it, your not stupid. I'm the stupid one. I'm sorry. You alright?" He asks, looking me in the eyes. I feel him rub my knee, in an upward position. All I could do was stare at his hand.

I finally look up and he is staring at his hand.
" It's alright. It was stupid of me to do. You don't need to apologize." I say, catching his attention. He looks up and gives me a smile. " That's good Li, as long as your ok" Wait, did he say Li? " Sorry, I meant to say Liam but I said Li instead, sorry" he says after, blushing." It's alright. You can call me Li, if you want. I like it" I say, looking down." Ok, we better get going again, or else we'll be late.Wouldn't want to be late on my second day now, would I ?" He says, laughing at the end.

When we got to school, me and Mr.Horan, Niall to me, got very weird and confusing looks. Some of the girls even gave me death glares that I got to be with him in his car.
" Where's your first class?" He asks me. "Maths, please kill me." I say, being serious." Sorry, no can do" he says laughing at the end. He has such a beautiful laugh.I notice that were in school now and he has to go to the staff room and I have to go to my locker. I automatically feel sad." Oh Liam, can you help me sort out my timetable, it's a bit confusing" he asks. I smile at him and he smiles back. "Of course" I say.

" Well first you have 2E for English, then you have a double with 6N, which is my class, and then you have a double for the last two classes with 3N" I say, trying to not to sound so happy that I get a double with him." Oh, thanks Liam" he says." You better go, you still have to get to your locker" He says, looking down so I can't see his face." Yeah, I suppose I should" I say. He finally looks up and smiles." See you later Li" he says, smiling. I look around to see not many around us, they're probably at their lockers. " See you Niall" I say, smiling. He pats my shoulder before turning around and heading towards the staff room.

I think I'm in love with him.