Chapter 59

Hey guys! :) Sorry for the late update, I know you guys have been waiting for this but just know I'm only late because this chapter is literally huge! 3606 words without the authors note! And also I wanted to make it perfect for you guys since you's make my world perfect by being awesome! Thank you all so so much for everything and as a gift, here is Chapter 59 ! :) Love you's!

*P.S ; I recommend listening to Liam's play-list during the sex scene (yes there's a sex scene coming up your welcome) to help imagine it better I suppose ;) worked for me! Here's the play-list :) 1. Let's get it on by Marvin Gaye. 2. I'll make love to you by Boys 2 Men. 3. Bed of rose by Bon Jovi. 4. I just wanna make love to you by Etta James. 5. Faithfully (not mentioned though in story, it's when their fighting and make up, yes cheesy I'm sorry)

Niall's P.O.V

It's been two days since Zayn came out about being gay and why he bullied Liam. I put the students tests papers into my bag and turn to wipe the writing from the whiteboard. The last class left 10 minutes ago while I was grading some of the tests and Liam texted me telling me he's walking from maths to me. I can't wait for tonight. We're having a little dinner date and by little I mean we're not going to some restaurant. I've set up candles all on the table in the shape of a love heart around the vase of flowers I got at lunch time while Zayn kept Liam busy and I'll turn the lights off so it will hopefully be romantic.I've also got our white blankets draped over the couch so it's cozy. I've a good selection of movies already picked and ready to go and I plan on just ordering a big pizza so we can share. Yes, tonight will be a good night.

I pick up my bag after I throw my jacket on and head out the door, locking my classroom. I see Liam coming and I smile at him and look around to see if anyone is about. When I see everyone is gone, I scoop Liam up off the ground, spinning him. "Hey baby" I say, putting Liam down and properly hugging him. "Hey babe" Liam says, kissing my cheek softly. I giggle at him before holding his face with my two hands and leaning in and capturing his lips with mine. I smile during the kiss before pulling away. "You coming? I have plans for tonight you might like" I say, smiling at him. I watch as his face lights up with excitement. "What plans? Babe what did you do?" he asks, his smile from ear to ear. I love making Liam happy. It's the best feeling in the world.

"I planned a little dinner date for us and that's all I'm saying as you'll see it when we get home" I say, pecking his lips. He smiles at me before throwing his arms around me. "You're the best boyfriend in the world, Niall" He says, rubbing my back. I smile at his words. "Fiance, actually" I say, pulling away and kissing his lips again. "Oops yes, nearly forgot there" He says, winking and I shake my head, laughing "How could you, Mr Horan" I say, smirking at him. He laughs, shaking his head no. "What?" I ask, pouting. Does he not like my last name or something? "Because your Mr Horan and it would just make me feel like a teacher all the time" he says and I burst out laughing. "Oh babe how I love you and your silly talk" I say, resting my chin on his head while I sway us slightly.

I check my watch and I'm surprised at how late it has got. "We better get going, it's getting late and I'm pretty sure you don't want to stay here any longer than you have too" I say, laughing. He laughs nodding before intertwining our hands and walking. I untangle them though quickly in case there are still some teachers around. "Wouldn't want to get caught now, would we?" I ask, laughing when I see how hurt Liam is. I pray he understands that I just don't want them to separate us. That would be the worst thing to happen me and a lot of bad things have happened me. I wouldn't care about the punishment, that all doesn't matter. But being away from Liam and not being able to see his beautiful face every day...it would kill me.

I shake my head from the thoughts of it, it's too terrible to think about and plus it will never happen to Liam and I. I'll make sure of it. I feel my phone buzz so I hand Liam the keys to go to the car while I answer my phone. "Hello" I say, not bothering to look at the ID. "Hey mate, were you too busy to forget about poor little Louis here" Louis says and I shake my head even though he can't see me. I should have known it would be this idiot. "Hey Lou, long time no hear. And yes, I was actually, sorry about that" I say, biting my lip as I continue walking to my car. I see Liam already sitting in it so I smile and roll my eyes at him. He laughs inside the car before shaking his head. "Niall...Niall..Niall are you even listening to me?" I hear Louis scream down the phone at me and I jump. God that boy has loud vocals. "Yes Louis I'm listening to you, what did you say?" I say, getting into the car and smiling over at Liam. "See if you were really listening you would know that" he says, in a sassy manner. "Please kill me now, this idiot is torturing me" I mouth over to Liam, who laughs out loud and intertwines our hands together.