Chapter 22

Hello guys :) I want to say a huge thank you to all you guys! More than 8k read my story! Like how crazy is that! And I am so sorry for my lack of writing lately...things have just been rough for me lately and I might put this story on hold as much as I hate to say it! But it really is hard to juggle both things at the moment...But anyway here is Chapter 22! :) I'm sorry its so short!

Niall's P.O.V

I help Liam as he limps towards the crowd with me. Everyone stares at us. Well more like Liam. We walk closer to them and that's when I hear the whispers going around. These people are disgusting. I look beside me at Liam who looks at the ground, hurt covering his face. "he went to save that" "he risked his life for someone like him" and the worst...."He should've just let him die, nobody would've cared anyway". I stop when I hear the last whisper. Are people really that cruel? Liam stops, a step ahead of me and looks behind him confused. I scan my eyes over the crowd until I met the face of the voice who said it. That little cunt..

I feel anger burn up inside of me as Zayn smirks at me. "Look how angry everyone is that he's alive" he mouths to me, giving me a big evil smirk. I feel my jaw clench as I fist my hands up and run towards Zayn. He just laughs as I run towards him. I rugby tackle him to the ground and sit on top of him.I hear Liam shouting at me to stop and hear him running. I stay where I am, my hands on Zayn's neck. Zayn just smiles up at him as his face goes red with the force of my hands. I feel hands pull me back and I look up to see Liam holding my hands back. "Don't" he whispers in my ear.

"So you think I'm just going to let him stand there and smirk at us for nearly killing you!" I shout at Liam. Is he crazy? He's saving Zayn when Zayn was the one who started all this in the first place . "Yeah well it looks bad that a teacher is choking a student. Don't lose your job because of me Ni" he whispers into my ear. I let out a shaky breath and nod at him. Zayn stands up and goes over to Liam. I give him death glares which mean if you lay a finger on him, you will die. I know it sounds very possessive but hey, he did try to kill him today. He just smiles at Liam and Liam gulps. He goes close to Liam's face and it looks like he is whispering something in his ear.

When he pulls away, Liam's face tells me that whatever Zayn had whispered was not good. He looks as white as a ghost. Zayn walks away with a smirk on his face, once again. I run over to Liam as soon as Zayn goes. "What did he tell you? because if its something bad, I will beat the heavens out of tha-" Liam stops me by placing his hand over my mouth. He grabs me quickly and hurries me away from all the crowd. Making sure that nobody is around, he says the words I've been so afraid to hear.

"He knows about us."