Chapter 14

Hey :) I updated this yesterday but only the authors note uploaded :/ So, yes I lost the original "Chapter 14" but I will try to make it as close as the last one as possible! Here we go again, Chapter 12! Again...

Louis's P.O.V (Surprise, Surprise!)

Oh. Well this is awkward. I look down at my shoes as Niall puts his shirt back on." I suppose you're Liam then" I say to the brown haired boy who is struggling to get his top over his head. I watch as Niall goes over and pulls it down for him, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. Cute.

"Oh, uh yeah i'm Liam" he says, holding his hand out to me to shake. " Louis" I say before giving him a hug. He stays still for a second before returning the hug.

"Nice to meet you Louis" he says, when we pull away from each other. " Same to you mate. Oh and I'm sorry for ruining your steamy moment there" I say and laugh as his cheeks go a bright red. I look over at Niall, who is looking down at his shoes, his cheeks a tomato colour.

Attack time... "Agggh Louis, I thought we were done picking me up a long time ago" he screams as I throw his body over my shoulder. "Well you thought wrong didn't yo Ni" I say, laughing. I begin spinning him around fast." Louis, stop, please I'm gonna get sick" He screams and at the mention of sick, I drop him.

"Ow Lou that hurt" he says, rubbing his bottom. I watch as Liam comes over and gives him a hand up and asking him if he's alright. Aw. Niall just nods and gives Liam a kiss on the lips. What is with them and kissing?

I walk into the kitchen to see if Niall has anything nice to eat. I'm starving!" Niall, you have nothing to eat" I shout to him, even though he's in the room next to me. "Thats my problem why?" He shouts back at me. "Well that is not a very nice way to treat your gues-" I stop at the doorway as I watch Niall straddling Liam's hips and what it looks like, eating him too.

I cough loudly. Niall stops and turns his head to me. "Yes" he asks, looking impatient. " I really do feel bad for you Liam, having to put up with him all the time" I say, gesturing to Niall. Liam laughs for a minute." It's alright. I love him so" he says, kissing Niall's cheek. Niall goes a bright red before saying " I love you too" to Liam. I pretend to puke in my mouth at the two of them.

"Can we go and get some food now, love birds" I say, getting grumpy because I'm hungry. "Ok" Niall responds. Him and Liam try to get up at the same time but fall back down again. Idiots. "Oh wait, we can't" Niall says, just as Liam is putting his jacket on. "And why not?" I ask. What is stopping us? "We can't be seen together" he says, referring to him and Liam. "People would think it was weird if they seen Liam hanging out with his teacher and an older guy. We can't risk it" He says, grabbing a hold of Liam's hand. Liam smiles sadly at Niall. "You're right Ni" he says, looking down.

"Well lucky there's such thing as deliveries" I say, trying to brighten the dull mood in the air. They both nod at me and smile. I go outside to order the food and I can't help but think. Is it really that hard for them? That they can't even go outside together? It must be really tough to be stuck in their situation. Always hiding, no freedom. I know they'll make it though. They fit together perfectly like two jigsaw pieces. Almost like it was fate that they met.