Chapter 11

Hello :) Happy New Year! . Thank you all so much for all the votes and all the reads! Its crazy! I'm still not over it and I don't think ill ever be! I love every single one of you! Here is Chapter 11 !! :) 

Vote, Comment, Follow? Love you's!

Niall's P.O.V

I can't believe I broke my promise to Liam. I told him nobody was going to hurt him anymore but yet he sit's here beside me, with a busted lip and a black eye. I'm so mad at myself for getting there too late. I hope he can forgive me, even if I shouldn't be forgiven. I park the car and get out to lift Liam out. I look down at his face, hoping Zayn didn't do much. Busted lip, little bit of a black eye and thank god, no blood this time. I still look at him, even knowing what Zayn did already, just because I can't look away. It's like my eyes are addicted to the sight of his face. Maybe they are. He look's so peaceful when he's asleep, like he was never hurt before. Like he never grew up in a abusive, horrible house. I like seeing him like this, at peace. When's he's awake, he's always afraid and always has a broken look on his face. It's not his fault, no defiantly not his.

I put him down on the couch, being careful not to hurt him any more than he is. I kiss his cheek softly before going to get the first aid. I wonder what he thinks every time I kiss his cheek? Doe's he think it's weird? Strange? Does he like me kissing his cheek? Should I keep doing it? I groan out loud, so many damn questions I cant answer! I walk over to Liam and I see him, sitting up, blinking his eyes a bit. I really wish I had a camera right now to save this cute moment. He goes to rub his eyes but hiss's in pain as his hand comes into contact with his black eye. Shit. "Oh shit, yeah about that, I'm so sorry. I broke my promise and I really don't blame you if you never trust me again but I'm so so sorry.Here let me help" I say, sitting down beside him. I wipe the little bit of dry blood around his lip, staring at what I'm doing. Damn, I really want to kiss him. "Do it " He says, sounding nervous. What is he talking about? Oh shit, I said I wanted to kiss him out loud. In front of him. I feel my cheeks go on fire and look down at the ground with embarrassment. Wait, he said do it, didn't he? I look up and jump at how close our face's are.

I look into his eyes before looking down at his lips."Do it, Do it" his voice echoes in my head. I lean in closer, placing my hand on his cheek. I feel his arm wrap around my waist. That must be a good sign, I say to myself, making sure I don't say it out loud. I close my eyes and so does he as my lips come in contact with his. I feel like there is a fire burning inside me, usually I would be afraid of fire but this one. It feels great. I move my lips, slowly not wanting to rush the kiss. I feel Liam's move against mine, making a shiver go down my spine. I pull away, slowly, opening up my eyes to meet his brown ones.The brown ones that send me heaven each time he looks at me. I rest my forehead against his, gently stroking his cheek. " That was possibly the best first kiss I could ever have" He says, smiling at me. "That was your first kiss?" I ask, shocked. Why wouldn't someone want to kiss him? He's so beautiful. "Yeah.Why are you so shocked?" He says, smiling. "I'm just confused on why someone wouldn't want to kiss someone as beautiful as you" I say, truthfully. A light shade of red coats his cheeks and I have to stop myself from cooing at him. "I'm not beautiful, I think it was the mirror you seen, not me" He says, not making eye contact with me. I place my hands on both of his cheek's so he has to look at me. "You are so beautiful" I say between kissing his lips. He smiles at me before putting his lips against mine again.

I think I'm falling in love with him.