Chapter 18

hellooo :) I am sorry for slow updates but my head is a mess at the moment and ive become so unmotivated to write atm but I will try! Anyway I am really sorry. I hope you's enjoy the chapter!

Niall's P.O.V

As much as I would love to stay home and rest a sore Liam, we both had school. I really feel guilty now, Liam looks really hurt. He even limps. I think I went too rough on him, it was his first time after all. I still can't believe we 'did' it. Like that is a huge step in a relationship. And we did it. I don't regret it, no, I don't think I ever could. It was amazing.

"Don't look at me like that, I'm fine" Liam says, limping over to the kettle to make our tea. "You're limping, that doesn't look so fine to me" I say, feeling really guilty. "Yeah I'm limping but it was defiantly worth it. I'm fine really" Liam assures me.

"Thanks" I say as Liam hands me my cup of tea."No problem babe" he says, wincing as he sits down. I give him a sympathetic look that he rolls his eyes too." I told you, I'm fine. Just hurts a bit but I'm fine" he says, taking a sip out of his tea.

After reassuring me about a million more times that he's fine, I finally let him go to school. It's just what if Zayn comes and teases him or something? Well ill give him one hell of a thump if he lays a finger on him, he's sore enough as it is. Nobody touches my baby.

We arrive at school and I take my hand out of Liam's. My hand automatically feels cold and empty. I look to Liam and he smiles sadly at me. "Someday baby we'll be able to show them what we are" I say, stroking his cheek with my hand. I look out the car to see if there is anyone but there doesn't seen to be. I lean and kiss him softly but quickly.

"I love you" I say, pulling my hand away from his face. "I love you too Ni" he says, smiling with tears in his eyes. I take a deep breath before opening the car door. Liam does the same as me, wiping his cheek from a stray tear that fell. I know how hard it is for him, not being to able to kiss him or hug him or even touch him at all is so hard. But we need too. We need to stay a secret. Someday, we won't be though. And that thought keeps me strong.

We separate ways and as soon as he goes out of sight, I begin to worry. He is a target for bullies and I really don't know why. There is nothing wrong with him. There's something wrong with the people who think that. Liam is beautiful and smart and has a bright future ahead of him. Unlike most of them dumbshits.(sorry to zayn + harry ha)

I grab myself a cup of tea and check my schedule. First period, history with second years. Second period, English with first years. Third period, English with sixth years and fourth period with sixth years as well. Which means I have a double with Liam. Then I'm free for fifth and sixth period. I smile, double with Liam. I feel my phone vibrate and I take it out to see who texted me.

From: Boobear

How was Liam last night? ;)

Top or bottom ;)

Ill be dropping in this evening byway for dinner!

Talk to you later mate!

:)

"You alright Mr Horan?" One of the teachers in the staff room ask me. "Oh yeah, I'm fine" I say, quickly, trying to hide the blush on my cheeks." Oh, you look very red. You feeling ok?" She asks, moving closer to me. I am pretty sure she's attempting to flirt with me, ewh.

"Yes I'm fine, thank you for asking" I say, turning away from her. She grabs me by my arm and I turn to her. "We should talk later, more private yeah?" She says, still holding onto my arm." Can you please let go of me now? It's awkward" I say, hoping she gets the message that I'm not interested.

She rolls her eyes, a smile on her lips. "You're feisty, I like it" she whispers in my ear, her hand on my chest. She giggles stupidly and I roll my eyes and turn away from her, earning a slap on my bottom. I turn around to her, feeling angry and insulted."Pardon me ms whatever the hell your name is but can't you see that I'm not or ever will be interested in you and that I am very much off the market and happily taken. So can you please stop throwing yourself at me" I say, walking from her.

Everyone in the corridor stands shocked including herself until the bell goes off and they all hurry to class. I laugh quietly to myself. That'll show her to stop throwing herself at any man she sees. I feel a pair of eyes on me, ones that I know so well. I look up and see Liam Payne, in front of me, a big goofy smile on his face. I smile too at him and shake my head.

"Shouldn't you be in class mr Payne?" I ask, trying to sound strict but failing." Yes but shouldn't you too?" He says, grabbing my arm and pulling me into the janitors closet. I flick on the light and stare at my beautiful boyfriend. "So I hear you're happily taken, what an awful pity that is" he says, shaking his head and trying to hide the smile on his face.

"Oh shut up and kiss me already" I say, rolling my eyes, a smile on my face." I will "happily" do that" he says, rephrasing at bit of my speech earlier. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and connect our lips. It may have only been about 15 minutes but oh god, I missed the feeling of Liam's lips against mine.

And with one final kiss, I open up the janitors closet door and casually walk out. Liam follows a minute after and I realize I'm 5 minutes late for class. Shit. "Uhm Ni?" Liam asks quietly beside me. "Yeah" I ask, looking at him." Can you write me a note to say I was with you so I don't get in shit?" He asks, a worried look on his face. "Of course" I say, taking his journal and writing a note." Wouldn't want you to get detention, would we now" I say, winking at him. "See ya later" Liam says, smiling at me.

After my boring first two classes, I'm sat in the staff room, eating a ham and cheese sandwich. The woman from this morning, "ms whatever the hell your name is", is glaring at me from across the room. This is awkward. Almost everyone in here is and I'm pretty sure they're talking about me too.

I walk out of the staff room, feeling insecure from all the stares and whispers. I send Liam text to tell him go to d5, a room at the back of the school. And one with a lock on the inside. I walk into the room and sit down on one of the desks at the back. Since the rooms at the back of the school, nobody will see but just to be careful, I get up and pull the curtains over.

I hear a knock on the door and I can only pray that it's Liam. I go to the door and unlock the door. Liam hurries in and I lock the door behind him. He grabs me in a tight hug and I wrap my arms around him too. It's been like two hours since I last seen him.

He pulls his head away from my shoulder and connects our lips together. I smile in the kiss, missing the feeling of Liam's lips against mine. I feel his tongue lick my bottom lip and I happily give him entrance. Our tongues crash against each other and I can't help but shiver at the feeling of Liam's tongue rubbing against mine. It just feels so right.

I pull away before things get anymore serious and also because I was short of breath. We both are panting after the make out session we just had.

"Wow" Liam says after a minute. "I know" I say, sitting down on one of the desks. I grab his hand, gently putting him towards me. I sit on the desk fully, my back against the wall and Liam in between my thighs.

He lies his head against my chest and I wrap my arms around his waist. "If only we could do this all the time" he whispers, looking sad. I smile sadly, before pressing my lips against his temple. "Someday we will, I promise" I say, holding him closer to me. And that is a promise I will defiantly keep.