Chapter 28

Hey guys :) OMG the niam pic Liam posted yesterday is adorable! I swear to god they are a couple! They act so much like a couple seriously! A CUTE FLUFFY COUPLE... And then the pic today! BUT NIALL IS SO SMALL COMPARED TO HIS BOYFRIEND! and its obvious Niall's jealous of "Sophiam" and he was just like "yeah sorry NIAM 5 EVER BITCH" ...sorry...niam rant...here is chapter 28! Love you guys x

Niall's P.O.V

I wake up to the sun shining in through a crack in the curtains. Liam's arms are tightly around my waist and my hands are clenching onto his white top which hugs his muscles nicely may I add.

His lips make a little 'o' shape as he lets little breaths in and out. I stare down at all his perfect features in his face and I really don't know how he can't see what I am seeing now. Even his imperfections are perfect. I really do love him with all of me.

I take one of my hands and play with one of his little curls that has fallen on his forehead. (nearly forgot he has curly hair whoops)

I move it back and let my hand rest on his right cheek. I gently stroke his smooth skin, causing me to smile for no reason except Liam.

"Wake up beautiful" I whisper in his ear, pressing my lips to his earlobe. He moves a little but shows no sign of waking up. I laugh quietly, shaking my head a little. "Ok then" I whisper in his ear and he smirks, still with his eyes closed. I brush my nose against his and blow a hot breath on his lips. He moves his head closer but I pull away slowly, laughing.

He groans at the lack of contact and I laugh quietly. I lean in closer again, tilting his head up a bit with my hand. He smirks at me with his eyes closed. I roll my eyes before pecking his lips, too quick for pleasure. He shakes his head, his eyes still closed and pouts his lips a little. I finally give in and catch his lips with mine, earning a moan escape his mouth. I move my lips slowly and roughly with his, loving the feeling of his lips against mine.

I smile during the kiss and pull away, pecking his lips one last time. I pull back and he finally opens his eyes, revealing his chocolate brown eyes that I love so much. "Can every morning be like that please?" He asks, in his husky morning voice. I'd be lying if I said it wasn't sexy. "Anything you want babe." I say, my voice cracking because of my stupid morning voice. Why can't mine be attractive and hot like Liam's?

(I find Niall's morning voice very very hot and this is just for the story haha)

I move out of Liam's tight grip and get out of the bed. Liam gives me a confused look and just smile at him before leaning over and kissing his lips quickly. "Stay there, ill be back in a minute" I say, walking away from a pouting Liam. He's such a kid.

I flick on the kettle to make mine and Liam's morning coffee and turn on the hob of the oven, to make my oh so special Irish breakfast. Liam loves it and so do I. My mam used to make it every morning for me before school and I guess I just never got sick of it. Mine is not as good as my mums but it will have to do.

After making the coffee and two plates of eggs,sausages,rashers and white pudding, I put them all on a tray and take a rose out of the vase of the kitchen window sill and hold the stem of it in my mouth with my teeth. I walk slowly, being careful not to spill any coffee or food on my bare torso.

I walk into mine and Liam's bedroom and find him slumped down, looking at his phone. I laugh at his awkward position. He looks like he's about to fall asleep. He looks up when he hears my laugh and his mouth makes a big "O" shape before turning into a wide grin. One where his eyes crinkle. God I love that smile.

"Babe! You shouldn't have" Liam says, getting up and taking the tray off me and putting it on the bed careful. I smile as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. Our members rub off each other through our boxers but we are too focused, staring into each others eyes to notice.

I wrap my arms around his neck, the rose still in between my teeth. He smiled at me before ducking his head and kissing me. He pulls away and I laugh. You know that saying "you took the words out of mouth" when someone says something you were just about to say. Well, Liam literally just took the rose out of my mouth. He wiggles his eyebrows at me before laughing himself.

After a lovely breakfast and nice coffee, Liam cuddles into me and buries his head in the crook of my neck. I hear my phone vibrating on the bedside beside me, signaling I have a message but I don't care. The only person I want is right here in my arms. After two more buzzes from it, it goes quiet. But not for too long. "Loyal" by Chris Brown blares from my speakers and I quickly answer my phone.

"Louis I swear to god this better be important, what do yo-" I say annoyingly through the phone but get caught off by a voice I could recognize from anywhere.

"Heya son"