Chapter 44

Hey guys! Sorry guys, I was on holiday with my best friend 😄 Sorry for such a late update, my ipod broke so I couldnt update! hope you's enjoy! 😊

Liam's P.O.V

Okay, nobody was excepting that one. Greg killed Bobby?? But why? "What do you mean he made you? Did he actually ask you to kill him?" Niall shouts at Greg as I hold his arm back so he doesn't attack anyone. Wouldn't want to give them a real reason to put him in jail. "No Niall, he hurt Theo, he was shaking him, he was going to kill my son! I had no other choice! I did what a dad would do" Greg shouts, bursting into tears at the end. Oh...wow. I don't blame him for doing it now, it was natural father instinct. He was just trying to save Theo.

"Oh...okay...I get that but why did he attack Theo in the first place??" Niall says, looking confused. Greg is in bits by now. Poor him. I wonder is Theo alright? "He kept shouting about how much Theo looked like...you and then he just attacked him" Greg says, his face in his hands. "Wait...he tried killing Theo because of...me?" Niall asks, his voice breaking at the end. "Yeah...he did." Greg says, biting his lip, tears still streaming down his face. I watch as Niall's face goes from confused to hurt in a second. "Oh..." Niall whispers and I see the tears in his eyes.

"We better go, ill make you a cup of tea when we get home babe" I say to Niall, wrapping my arms around his waist and hugging him. He just nods blankly, wiping his hand over his eyes. I hug him tighter, feeling his pain. My dad hated me too. We are so different in big ways like personality and looks and how we speak but it's the little things like the missing father/son connection we never had with our fathers that makes us the same. Two different people coming together as one. I like the thought of that.

Not being alone in this world.

I hold out my hand for Niall to hold as we stand at the police stations door. He looks down at my hand before looking up at me with tear filled eyes. He smiles at me, sniffing before intertwining his hand with mine. "Thank you Liam, thank you so much." he says, putting his head against my shoulder. I give him a confused look. Thank you? Why is he thanking me? I did nothing to deserve a thank you. "Why are you thanking me?" I ask quietly, turning to look at him fully. He still has tears rolling down his beautiful face and I just feel like rubbing them off his beautifuil face. So I do.

"For everything. For giving me hope. For making me realize that even when the world turns on me and everyone I love despises me, I've got you. You dont even realize how much of a wonderful person you are Liam which is sad because you are simply amazing. I love you so much Liam. I'm just really happy I get to spend the rest of my life with you because you're the only person I want. I want to grow old with you, start a family, be happy and when my last breath arrives in years to come, just know I breathed it for you." Niall says, closing his eyes smiling. I stare at him in shock before leaning in quick and catching his lips with mine.

He stays still for a moment before smiling and kissing back. I smile into the kiss too. When we pull away, no words are spoken. None needs to be. The silence isnt awkward or sad it's...perfect. I dont know how long we stood there under the police stations porch while the rain poured out of the heavens, I lost track from staring into the eyes of the only person I care about. Time is just a collection of numbers after all and with Niall, I have all the time in the world. All the time I'll ever need. All the time to love and cherish the boy I know I'm going to marry someday soon.

*okay so guys im after making myself cry...really want a relationship like this badly uggh. Anyway, hope you's enjoyed this chapter! Again, sorry for the wait! Byeee!*