Chapter Four

Haleigh's POV

Luckily for me Luke isn't in any of my other classes. My other classes until lunch were art and PE. I enjoyed art of course and surprisingly enjoyed PE. We played knock-out and scrimmaged. I love basketball, partly because of my advantage in height, which is about 5"9. It also kept me occupied during the school year.

I shower after PE and make my way to my locker to drop off my stuff before heading to the cafeteria. I walk to the table where we usually sit. As I get closer, I notice a hot blond guy sitting across from Alex. Laughing! What did she do this time?

"Hey Alex! Who's the hottie sitting with us today?" I wiggle my eyebrows at her, making her scowl.

"This is Tyler Hayes. He just moved from Louisiana. He's actually the guy moving into the house next to mine." She winks.

"Oh. I see." I shoot the wink back dramatically.

Tyler chuckles. " Yeah we met in English."

"Cool," I say, looking over at Alex and raising my eyebrows mischievously.

She gives me the 'shut the hell up!' look. I simply laugh to myself.

"Well our other friends should be arriving. You can meet them," I say. "We're a load of laughs so feel free to be free, my friend."

***

Victoria's POV (In the morning)

Hannah and I were walking down the hall to our next class when I saw a really cute guy walking the opposite direction. He must have noticed me because he smiles and winks as he passes by me. I hug my books tighter to my chest and hide my face, trying to cover up my blush. Luckily Hannah is looking at her phone so she doesn't notice him.

Then I realize who he is. He's Matt Parker, jock and one of the few players at our school. I can't believe I blushed at him.

We continue silently down the hallway to our check in.

After Hannah and I check in, we go our separate ways. I walk down the hallway to history, and right after I walk in, so does Matt. I completely forgot I have a class with him.

I sit down in the back, trying to ignore him, but that was hard for me to do since he walks towards me and sits down next to me right before the bell rings.

"Hey cutie," he says. I roll my eyes, trying not to give in to those bright green eyes, beach blond hair and charming smile. Not to mention that hot body. I'm totally slipping.

"I noticed you in the hall. You're Victoria, right?"

How does he know my name? I thought he was a popular kid that only knew his group of friends.

"Yeah," I answer, still not looking at him. All of a sudden he kisses me on the cheek.

I gasp and look at him, attempting to look mad, but not being very successful.

"Hey, I was just trying to get you to look at me," he puts his hands up like he was surrendering.

"Whatever," I huff, looking straight ahead of me again.

"Why won't you give me a chance?" He asks, trying to look hurt, but not having that work out for him.

"Because you're a snob, a player, a jerk_do I need to continue? Now be quiet. I'm going to get in trouble if you keep talking to me."

He looks up at the teacher, and this time he actually is hurt. I feel terrible for doing that to him, but I really don't want to get heartbroken by this guy, just because he wants to get in my pants.