Chapter Twenty-One

Alex's POV

Tyler and me got a room between Aiden and Emma, then Hannah and Kyle. Bad decision.

"I bet you five dollars that Kyle and Hannah will do it in the next hour," I say to Tyler with a smirk.

He thinks about it for a minute.

"You're on," he says, smirking back.

About that time, I hear a loud moan from beside us.

"I win," I say. Tyler rolls his eyes and pulls me onto the bed beside him.

"Honestly I didn't think they would be that quick," I say and laugh. Tyler laughs with me and kisses me, but our kiss was broken by Hannah moaning 'Faster Kyle!'

I shiver in disgust, getting off of the bed. "I have to get out of here."

"Well don't leave me!" Tyler exclaims, running to the door. I laugh and he intertwines his fingers with mine.

We walk outside. I take off my shoes, feeling the cool sand underneath my feet. The sun is a bright orange, halfway below the horizon, with gorgeous colors painted in the sky. The water is placid, the only ripple coming from a slight breeze.

I sit down on the sand, just looking at my surroundings in awe. Tyler joins me, wrapping his arms around the front of my waist and kissing my neck.

I turn towards him and press my lips against his, pushing him against the sand. I laugh against his lips as I laid on top of him, breaking out kiss for just a moment before Tyler connects our lips again.

We stay like that for a while. Tyler finally breaks it gently, looking up into my eyes with his amazing ones.

"I love you," he murmurs.

"I love you too," I say, pecking his lips.

Suddenly I'm flipped over to where I'm against the sand and Tyler was on top of me, supporting his weight with his arm. I just roll my eyes and chuckle, wrapping my arms around his neck as his lips meet mine once again.

I break our kiss. "We should go see how everyone's doing," I say.

"Besides Hannah and Kyle of course. I'm sure they're doing just fine." He smirks. I laugh and nod.

We walk inside and upstairs, knocking on Emma and Aiden's door first. Emma opens the door.

"Hey guys. What's up?" Emma asks.

"We were just checking on everybody. Do you like your room?" I ask.

"Yeah! It's perfect!"

"Did you hear Hannah a second ago?"

She nods and fake a gag. We laugh.

"At least y'all aren't right next to them," Tyler comments, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah," I mutter.

"Very true. Do you want to go check on the others?" Aiden asks.

"Yes. Let's go," I signal them to follow me.

The next room is Victoria's and across the hallway is Haleigh and Luke's room. We knocked on V's door and she answers with the biggest grin on her face.

"You enjoying your room, V?" I ask with a raised eyebrow, already knowing that answer.

"Yup! This place is awesome! I get a great view of the island and stuff. We should go to the beach! Wait, was someone doing it earlier?" She blurts out.

"Glad you like it. And yes. Kyle and Hannah." Aiden scrunches his nose.

"They were freaking loud! I could hear them from here!" She laughs.