Chapter Seven

Emma's POV

The past week has been boring as heck and there was nothing new. It's Monday and when I hop in the car, I'm the only one there, besides Haleigh.

"Where is everybody?" I ask.

"Alex went to school with Tyler. And the Twins, it's a long story."

"Oh, honey. I've got plenty of time. You can tell me on the way to Starbucks."

She scowls at me. I smile innocently at her.

She explained it to me and I was mad by the end of the explanation.

"Matt's a frigging idiot!" I say angrily.

"I know. But Victoria fell for him and now we just have to wait until he hurts her. Ive tried to help her but it's pointless. He's brain washed her," Haleigh says just as we stop at the school. I just sigh and shake my head.

"I guess I'll see you later Haleigh." I put on my best smile.

"K! Love you, bye."

"Love you too."

I walk to my locker and notice a new guy standing in front of the locker next to mine. He has brown hair styled into a modern quiff. His peach colored skin compliments his emerald green eyes and he towered a full foot above me. I'm really short, but still!

The U.H.G (unknown hot guy) stared at me as I walked to my locker. I tried to ignore the kid, but finally I just snapped.

"Who are you and what do you want from me, creep?" I whisper yell so only he hears.

"Finally, she speaks!" he chuckles in a British accent.

"What do you want British boy?" I squint my eyes at him.

"I just transferred from England. I don't have a clue where anything is here. You guys drive on the wrong side of the rode, and you talk funny. Don't you think you should just be a little nicer to me?"

"Nope!" I say, popping the 'p'. I'm about to escape when he grabs me by the wrist and brings me to where our faces are only centimeters apart.

"Why don't you help me out, love?" He whispers, his hot, minty breath hitting my nose.

"I don't care about you, British Boy. Find someone else to help you," I say trying to sound confident, but fail.

"Why? Do I make you nervous?" He whispers in my ear.

"N-no." Darn my stuttering. This is clearly a lie. He does make me nervous. I don't want to like him though because I don't want my heart broken. I've seen how that turns out for everyone.

"That's a lie, love. What's your name?" He finally lets my personal bubble expand a little bit.

"Emma. What's your's?" I give in to the conversation.

"Aiden. Aiden Lovitz."

"Cool. Do you mind letting me go?"

"After you answer my question, Emma."

"Shoot then."

"Can you help to get to Drama?"

I burst out laughing.

"What?"

"That's all you had to ask? Seriously? I would've helped! You didn't have to grab me," I sigh and stop laughing.

"Are you going to help me find the drama room or not?" He asks with his arms crossed.

"Sure."

Then we make our way to drama.